31

☆ 31. Chapter 030: Door-to-door plea was warned

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 030 Coming to the door to intercede and being warned

Feng Beizhi felt ridiculous when he heard this, glanced at Li Yue indifferently, and mocked: "It's my business who I bring, and I use the things in my inventory, what are others uncomfortable with?" Idle and have nothing to do? Li

Yue was annoyed in her heart,

but she still maintained a gentle smile on her face, but the corners of her mouth were a little stiff, and she continued, "I know you're angry about this, but boss, we've been following you since you had nothing." After two years of no merit and hard work, I can assure you that she will not make such a mistake again, and if she makes such a mistake again, shall I go with him to the ranch? Boss, I beg you!

Feng Beizhi laughed angrily, "You shouldn't all think like this!" I don't have anything for you to follow me, and I have to be grateful to you? If it weren't for me, would you have survived until now? I really don't understand your women's thinking, how can you take it for granted. But since you said it, then I promise you, if she makes this mistake again, don't blame me for being unkind. And I really don't want the people around me to have any unrealistic fantasies about me, if I make me unhappy again, just get out of Lao Tzu's base! Feng Beizhi unceremoniously warned, and now he knows that the people who have been following him with a dead face actually thought this in their hearts? Isn't that ridiculous? Obviously, he saved them in the first place, and he gave them a place to stay, but now it has become their "kindness" to him?

Li Yue's face became more and more pale, and she said slowly, "I will warn her!" Boss, then can I ask you who Su Yinian is about you? Is he really your lover?

Feng Beizhi hesitated for a moment, but nodded and said, "Yes, he is my lover, and I don't want him to be unhappy." I should have seen him just now. There should be no more beautiful than him in this base, he looks good, has a good figure and is white and clean, and no one in the base can compare to him.

Li Yue resented in her heart, lowered her head and said, "I know."

"Also, I'm sorry about your brother, don't worry, as long as I'm alive for a day, I shouldn't let you go hungry!" Feng Beizhi opened his mouth coldly" "

Well, thank you, boss!"

Li Yue said, turned around and left with an ugly face, her fists clenched very tightly, she couldn't wait to rush to Su Yinian's room now and tear Su Yinian to pieces.

After Li Yue left, Liu Changyu slowly appeared at the door of the study, waved his hand to Feng Beizhi and said, "You should have beaten them a long time ago."

Feng Beizhi frowned slightly, "But no matter how he says it, he is also Li Li's sister, Ah Li can be said to have died to save me..."

Liu Changyu snorted coldly and said, "So what, you owe Li Li and don't owe him, besides, Li Li didn't entrust her to you!" How is the relationship between the siblings? It's not that you don't know, so you can't do it, you should drive Li Yue out. "Liu Changyu has always been very accurate in looking at people, this Li Yue is not simple, he can lie dormant for such a long time, and the other party's heart is ruthless enough.

"I know, so I'll put up with her three times, and I won't spare her once I cross the line!

Liu Changyu said with an OK gesture, "I see."

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 敌手 、 [耽美] 游戏x爱情 、 [耽美] 奉君书 、 [耽美] 把我的脖子还给我 、 [耽美] 谢谢,我们真的不要饮料 、 [耽美] 病美人师尊又在装疯卖傻 、 [耽美] 宿主今天也在消极怠工 、 [耽美] 加错微信后我被迫脱单 、 [耽美] 重生来爱你 、 [耽美] 职业选手,不谈恋爱[电竞]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部