16

☆ 16. Chapter 016: The zombie horde is flanked before and after

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 016 The zombie group flanked

back and forth For the next two days, everyone has been collecting materials around here, Su Yinian has been fully utilized, and there is no time to rest every day to collect materials, and the number of people guarding Su Yinian has also increased.

In fact, it's not much, but Su Yinian's ability is not a secret after all, and almost everyone in the material group knows about it, so they can't help but stare at Su Yinian for a while, for fear that Su Yinian will run away with these materials.

Su Yinian didn't feel much aggrieved, and he also knew in his heart that there must be gains, he enjoyed the protection and protection of others, and he could eat at least every day in the last days, such treatment was already quite good, so if he didn't pay some price, it would definitely be impossible.

And to put it mildly, at the moment "freedom" is really of no use to him.

Late at night.

Su Yinian was held tightly in someone's arms, and someone felt very sorry for the others because there were two beds in the room, so he separated one bed under Su Yinian's panicked expression.

Su Yinian, who was helpless, and Feng Beizhi slept together again.

Su Yinian was slightly resistant from the beginning, but now he is Xi to this night.

Su Yinian, who was sleeping, was suddenly awakened by something, and he immediately opened his eyes.

He noticed strange noises gradually appearing around him, like... Zombie.

Su Yinian's expression was panicked, he had heard this voice before, and the noisy voice in his memory represented nothing good.

And Feng Beizhi, who was on Su Yinian's side, opened his eyes almost at the same time, and the eyes of the two immediately met, and Su Yinian realized that it was the first time that they faced each other like this. Usually, Feng Beizhi always gets up earlier than him, and he hardly faces Feng Beizhi in the morning, and every night he sleeps with his back to each other at the beginning and finally rolls together.

Now the two of them are so entangled with their hands and feet, such intimate contact is more or less embarrassing, and at the beginning, Su Yinian's forehead touched Feng Beizhi's lips when he raised his head.

Feng Beizhi only felt that the tip of his heart seemed to be gently swept by a feather, itchy, something was about to move...

Su Yinian looked at Feng Beizhi in a daze, "It seems that something happened outside..." Feng Beizhi's expression was dark,

now is not the time to think nonsense.

Feng Beizhi quickly cleaned up his slightly irritable mood and stood up.

There was a sound of hurried footsteps outside the door, and Lu Zhan, Liu Changyu and others had already quickly run upstairs and knocked on the door of Feng Beizhi.

After opening the door, Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu I don't need to say any nonsense, I already know what the situation is outside.

Everyone came to the window, and by the faint moonlight, they saw that the community behind the guest house was almost full of zombies.

There is also a level 6 zombie hanging on a big truck, and now as long as it is a zombie above level 4, it has a certain ability to summon zombies, not to mention this level 6 zombie.

Feng Beizhi frowned slightly, "It's a level 6 zombie." "

Su Yinian's level is too low, and he didn't see the level 6 zombie hanging on the big truck, but the other party will definitely not be untargeted.

Thinking of level 6 zombies, Su Yinian was a little panicked, "Level 6 zombies? So what do we do now? "The running speed of a level 3 zombie is already the same as that of a human being, what should a level 6 zombie look like that has multiplied and multiplied? Su Yinian hadn't encountered it, but he could imagine it.

Feng Beizhi said: "I'll deal with that level 6 zombie, you and Liu Changyu you will withdraw first."

Liu Changyu shook his head and said, "It may not be able to be withdrawn, there are zombies behind here, and we are surrounded by zombies."

When Feng Beizhi heard this, he frowned tightly and scolded: "."

Liu Changyu said helplessly, "This level 6 zombie can not only summon zombies, but his IQ seems to be higher, and he also knows how to surround us first, and then blow us up." They

can vaguely feel that the wisdom of zombies is getting higher and higher, they know that the speed of zombie evolution is much faster than theirs, but they never thought that they would encounter such a predicament, no wonder they have not encountered any big zombie groups when they killed zombies in the past few days. It turned out that the other party was waiting for them here, and he counted them all out.

Feng Beizhi opened his mouth and said: "Changyu and Lu Zhan, you are responsible for retreating, at least let this kid return to the base safe and sound." First Order, you fight with me. The

kid in Feng Beizhi's mouth was referring to Su Yinian, but Su Yinian felt that he was protected like this, and this group of people was fighting the most cruel against zombies. made Su Yinian feel that he just left like this, and there was really no way to feel at ease.

Liu Changyu was also a little worried, "Boss, or let Lu Zhan also..."

Feng Beizhi's face became gloomy, and he looked at Liu Changyu warningly, "I don't want to say it again for the second time."

Liu Changyu's expression froze, and he immediately lowered his head, "Yes." The

two left with Su Yinian, Su Yinian looked at Feng Beizhi's cold face, and wanted to say something, but it seemed that there was nothing to say, but it was clear that his throat was blocked and he couldn't breathe. What did he want to say?

What should he say at such a time?

Feng Beizhi glanced at Su Yinian lightly, then turned his head away, staring at the zombies outside the window with an indifferent attitude.

For a moment, Su Yinian thought that the other party was looking at a stranger.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] The male supporting actor is obsessed with the vixen [Wear the book] , [Tanmei] There is a little monster in her pencil case, [Tanmei] World Legend ONLINE, [Tanmei] Hannibal's Love and Son , [Tanmei] I exchange my property for a wife, [Tanmei] I can't like him, [Tanmei] [jaytim] Falling In Love In Just a Week, [Tanmei] black bow tie and red corsage , [Tanmei] ex-boyfriend is too domineering [PUBG], [Tanmei] [Xurun] addiction

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top