42

☆ 42. Chapter 041: Going to Yuanqing Emotional Ascension [Three Watches]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 041 Go to Yuanqing Emotional Ascension [Three Watches]

Su Yinian is here, she is already about to leave, and the woman is still pestering Su Yinian not to commit a crime, you must know that the current Su Yinian is the lover of Fengbeizhi, does the woman want to die?

Lin Daring walked quickly to the two of them, looked at Lin Xue unhappily and said, "Sister, don't you have other tasks?" Why do you want to join in the fun? "This mission is very dangerous, why should my sister participate in it? In case the elder sister dies on this mission, then wouldn't their Lin family be doomed.

When Lin Xue heard this, she immediately frowned dissatisfiedly, and poked Lin Daring's head with her black nail polish-stained hand, "Lin Shen, why are you embarrassed to say it?" I didn't join this mission because I was worried about you! Although you changed your name to Lin Daring, but in my opinion, you are still the cowardly sissy cannon, if I don't guard you, in case you die in the mouth of the zombies, what if our old Lin family is dead?! "

The co-author sister and brother both plan to let each other continue the bloodline of the family?

Lin Shen (Lin Daring): "..."Su

Yinian finally understood why Lin Daring... No, when Lin Shen mentioned his sister, he always looked like he was gritting his teeth.

Lin Shen glared at his sister angrily and said, "Don't worry! After saying that

, Lin Shen turned around angrily and left, Lin Xue saw that his little brother was angry again, and hurriedly chased after him.

"I said, why are you angry again? "

Although everyone was still gagging when they left, they didn't drag it out when it came to business.

As they were about to leave, they got into the car one after another.

Feng Beizhi sat next to Su Yinian as he wished, and sat with Su Yinian.

With a low "departure", more than a dozen black-reinforced cars slowly drove out of the city.

The car drove all the way, and as long as they didn't encounter a large group of zombies, they wouldn't stop.

There was no pastime along the way, so Su Yinian's eyelids were very heavy, and after a while, he tilted his head and leaned on Feng Beizhi's body and fell asleep.

Feng Beizhi moved uncomfortably, the car was already crowded with seven or eight people, and Su Yinian was still hanging on him, didn't he deliberately tease?

Feng Beizhi felt that his lower body was a little impatient, and felt that Su Yinian's breathing was beside him, Feng Beizhi couldn't bear it, and directly pushed Su Yinian's head to the side, and Su Yinian's head leaned on Lu Zhan's body.

Obviously, because Lu Zhan was not interested in Su Yinian, he was quite uneasy, even if he felt that Su Yinian's breathing was so close to him, Lu Zhan did not react, and let Su Yinian fall asleep against him.

Feng Beizhi, who was leaning against the window, saw that Su Yinian was sleeping soundly, and the feeling of dissatisfaction in his heart came again. Su Yinian can sleep in anyone's arms, right?

Feng Beizhi was a little unhappy, seeing that Su Yizhi's thoughts were getting lower and lower, and his head was directly nestled into Lu Zhan's arms, Feng Beizhi couldn't bear it, and with a big hand, he directly hugged Su Yinian into his arms, and by the way, he glared at Lu Zhan fiercely.