39

☆ 39. Chapter 038: Don't Massage, Be Intimate [Six Watches]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 038: Don't Massage, Be Intimate, [Sixth Watch]

At noon the next day, it's time for lunch.

Feng Beizhi came to the door of Su Yinian's room and knocked on the door, planning to take Su Yinian downstairs to eat, Su Yinian is very diligent, practicing boxing and cultivation every day, and his cultivation can be described as rising slowly. Su Yinian became stronger and stronger, and the more relieved he was to seal Beizhi.

Su Yinian opened the door sweating profusely, his thin shirt was already soaked, and Feng Beizhi saw Su Yinian's chest at a glance, faintly.

Su Yinian waited for a long time and saw Feng Beizhi staring at his chest, Su Yinian immediately lowered his head, realizing that he was no different from being naked in front of others, Su Yinian found that he was really disheveled now, so he hurriedly retreated, "I'll go change my clothes first!"

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows and said, "It's time to go down for lunch... Forget it, you better go change your clothes first! Su Yinian can only see these two points in his chest, and no one else can think about it.

After Su Yinian changed into a black shirt, he went downstairs with Feng Beizhi, because the elevator could not be used, they almost walked up and down the stairs, and climbing nearly the 20th floor like this every day can be regarded as exercise.

Maybe it was just yesterday that some sensitive topics were said, the two of them went one after the other, and they didn't know what to say, although Su Yinian wanted to speak, but he didn't know what to say when his mouth opened.

Feng Beizhi walked in front of Su Yinian, frowning, why didn't Su Yinian say a word? There are only two people's breaths in this corridor, so as not to linger too much, listening to Su Yinian's breathing, Feng Beizhi will be cranky.

Su Yinian saw the bandage in Feng Beizhi's hand, and hurriedly asked, "Boss, is your wound a little better?"

Su Yinian finally spoke, Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows slightly, but the tone of his voice was unceremoniously, "Are you stupid?" I was injured yesterday, how can I get better today?! "

Feng Beizhi is really angry...

Su Yinian pursed his lips aggrievedly, and when he came to the 3rd floor, Feng Beizhi suddenly stopped, and Su Yinian, who had not checked for a while, almost bumped into it.

Feng Beizhi put his hand on his waist indifferently, a posture with a forked waist did not damage his handsomeness, Feng Beizhi turned his head slightly, and glanced at Su Yinian with a sharp gaze, hoping that Su Yinian would come and hold his hand very well. Since they are going to pretend to be lovers in the future, they naturally want to be intimate, and it is best to cuddle and hug when walking... It couldn't be better.

Su Yinian obviously didn't quite understand what Feng Beizhi was doing, seeing Feng Beizhi's fierce gaze, Su Yinian guessed in his heart, could it be that Feng Beizhi had some pain in his arm?

Su Yinian thought about it carefully, or stepped forward to massage Feng Beizhi's arm, and asked intimately with low eyebrows: "Boss, how is the strength?" Are you comfortable? "In the past, when his mother was tired, he would massage his mother like this.

Feng Beizhi: "..."Su Yinian's brain has a pit, right?!"

Feng Beizhi was speechless for a long time, and Su Yinian looked at Feng Beizhi's increasingly gloomy face, and thought that his strength was too strong to press Feng Beizhi's arm, Su Yinian immediately relaxed, and said with a flattering smile, "What about this strength?" Feng