70

☆ 70. Chapter 070: Hospital Renewal Looks at the Family

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 070 After

Su Yinian returned to the hotel, he hurriedly charged his mobile phone, and now the mobile phone can be said to be his best partner, which can make him less lost.

After opening the hot porridge he bought and drinking the porridge, Su Yinian saw the message sent to him by the hospital, and he knew that he should go to the hospital to renew the fee.

Since I'm going to the hospital to renew my visit to the teacher, I also went to see my grandparents who have this body. In this way, there is something to do tomorrow, so Su Yinian estimates that he will not have time to find a house again.

Anyway, you can live wherever you go! He is not short of money now.

After drinking porridge and eating a few vermicelli packets, Su Yinian drank milk tea while shopping on the Internet again.

This time, Su Yinian also bought more than 20 fully automatic generators, because it was a big business, so he talked to the seller in person.

After that, Su Yinian also bought all kinds of bacon and sausages, all of which Su Yinian thought Feng Beizhi would like, and he didn't let go of any of them. He even bought a beer machine, planning to go to that end of the world so that Feng Beizhi could also drink beer.

After all, people in this era seem to like to drink beer.

As soon as he talked about beer, Su Yinian hurriedly searched for various drinks on the Internet, as well as his favorite milk tea, and all kinds of hot pot bases, and Su Yinian bought box after box.

In one night, Su Yinian spent more than 15 million. Although Su Yinian has worked hard to spend money, it is estimated that it will take a long time to spend the money in the card. Because he still had a few boxes of gold and diamonds in his space.

Su Yinian hasn't sold his gold nuggets for the past two days, and there is still money in the card, so let's wait until he uses up all the money first.

Su Yinian has always wanted to collect all kinds of transportation, but he also knows that it is still important to get down to business. This kind of sealing the north did not enrich him, but when he thought of the means of transportation, Su Yinian remembered the two cars that were scrapped when they went to Yuanqing City, and Su Yinian thought carefully and planned to buy a few cars to go back. It would be nice to be able to buy a few tanks.

Su Yinian fell asleep in a sweet dream, in which Su Yinian dreamed that he not only bought a tank, but also bought a rocket spaceship and an airplane, and he even said to Feng Beizhi that he wanted to take Feng Beizhi to travel the universe together.

The next day.

Su Yinian opened his eyes a little helplessly, after separating from Feng Beizhi, what happened to Feng Beizhi in a dream every day? It turns out that he wants to seal the north so much?

Su Yinian smiled helplessly, it's almost over, and when the matter is over, he will soon return to the end of the world.

After Su Yinian finished washing, he deliberately took two power banks and went to the hospital.

Su Yinian, who came to the hospital, went to see the teacher first, the young man on the bed looked handsome, but he was quite thin, his eyes were tightly closed, immersed in his own world, and he didn't know when he would be able to open his eyes.

Su Yinian sighed, talked to the teacher for a while and left, he paid the fee for five years, because he didn't know when the teacher would wake up. And Su Yinian is leaving this world after all, and the next time he comes back, it may be a few years later. After all, the speed of time flow in the two worlds is not the same, and it was at this time that the system that had been immersed jumped out, and it was for the following questions about the speed of time flow.