53

☆ 53. Chapter 053: Su Yinian is injured again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 053: Su Yinian was

injured again, "All earth-based abilities, put up a defense for me!" Feng Beizhi shouted loudly. Zombies are slowly gathering, and they must move fast, faster than zombies!

After Feng Beizhi took the walkie-talkie and gave an emergency order, all the earth-based superpowers began to act.

Seeing the actions of the earth powerhouses, the eighth-level female zombies seemed to sense what the other party wanted to do, and suddenly roared at them, all the powerhouses couldn't move at all, except for Feng Beizhi, who was just pale, everyone else was pale, with no blood on their faces, and on their foreheads, sweat was like a sauna that continued to soak, and soon soaked their clothes.

There was only one thought in everyone's hearts, that is, the coercion exuded by the eighth-level female zombie was too strong.

Although it is said that for each level of ability, its ability will increase by a hundredfold after crossing that hurdle, but this is also too terrifying, is a level 8 zombie so strong? I'm afraid that this guy's coercion is dozens of times that of Feng Beizhi.

Liu Changyu can even say with certainty that even ten Fengbei Zhi can't deal with this zombie.

Everyone's hearts are slowly sinking, and they only have one thought in their minds now, and they are afraid that they will all be planted here.

Feng Beizhi got out of the car with difficulty, and a fireball directly smashed the eighth-level female zombie.

Feng Beizhi shouted: "Don't hurry up yet!" "The surrounding zombie army doesn't seem to be able to act without the order of the eighth-level female zombie, so while he is now trapping this eighth-level female zombie, the team members hurriedly defend.

The earth-based adepts reacted immediately and began to act, sweating profusely and began to build an earthen wall under the tires of the car, slowly raising the car.

The earth-based powerhouses were sweating profusely, and in any case, they had to have a certain distance and height from the zombies, otherwise if they faced each other head-on, they would probably be asking for their own death.

Feng Beizhi stood in front of the car and used his ability to attack the eighth-level female zombie, so that the eighth-level female zombie was not capable of exerting coercion.

And after the eighth-level female zombie reacted, her eyes saw that this group of damn bed bugs had risen very high, and the eighth-level female zombie roared loudly, and the surrounding zombie army began to act.

When the car was nearly 10 meters high, the earth powerhouses erected stone walls a few meters outside the car to block the zombies.

The eighth-level female zombie roared again, and the group of zombies rushed towards them quickly, and the zombies rushed towards them like a raging flood, wanting to completely drown them.

However, despite the worries, fears, and fears in their hearts, all the supernatural beings still acted in an orderly manner, and although they were afraid, they did not completely give up hope of life.

Some people are in the car, some people are outside the car or on the roof of the car, constantly attacking the zombies around them, and there is a large area. In just a few minutes, the surrounding zombies were piled up into a hill to block the zombies behind.

And Feng Beizhi's eyes were locked on the eighth-level female zombie, and he thought very clearly, the big deal was a dead end, anyway, he had lived enough in this last life.