30

☆ 30. Chapter 029: I am unwilling to intercede

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 029 Unwilling to intercede

Xu Hongyan did not give up because of this, and remembered that after thinking about it, she came directly to Li Yue's room on the fourth floor. Li Yue's younger brother Li Li has always been one of the most powerful assistants in Fengbeizhi, although he is no longer in this mission, but the boss has always been a loving and righteous person, and he will definitely protect Li Yue for Li Li's sake. Therefore, if she wants to stay, she must find Li Yue.

After Li Yue learned about this, she was also in a daze for a while, although her skin was sallow, her facial features were still very beautiful, it was because of this face that there was no shortage of suitors around her, but she only had Feng Beizhi in her heart. Now, hearing the news, she is really a little incredulous, she hasn't come back to her senses for a long time, she really can't believe that Feng Beizhi actually likes men.

Xu Hongyan wiped her tears and said, "I thought the boss liked women, but I didn't expect the boss to really like men." It's just that I like men, why did I find someone we don't know? She also knew that she was not playing, but she still had a little extravagant hope in her heart.

Li Yue frowned slightly and didn't say anything. If the boss really wanted to find a lover, he would have found it a long time ago, so why wait until now? This young man must be very important to the boss, so important that he can hurt the "old man" who has been with the boss for two years for him, doesn't the boss think that this will be chilling?

The more Xu Hongyan thought about it on the sofa, the more unwilling she became, she snorted and said, "The new one is very good-looking, white and clean is better looking than a woman, no wonder the boss will be fascinated by him, isn't it just a ham sausage?" Do you need to drive me away? In the past two years, I have worked hard without credit, why is the boss so ruthless?

Li Yue's eyes dimmed slightly, and her heart had long been overwhelmed by anger, but she had endured it for so many years, so she held back the anger in her heart, patted Xu Hongyan's shoulder with a faint smile on her face, and comforted, "I'll go talk to him." "Didn't Xu Hongyan come to her just to ask her to help intercede? She will help with this, but at the same time, she will also let Xu Hongyan understand that even if she is not white and pure skin, a woman with slightly yellow skin like her can get the heart of the leader.

Xu Hongyan might not have thought of it herself, but it was just a wordless sentence that made Li Yue mind so much.

only heard Li Yueken help her intercede, Xu Hongyan hurriedly held Li Yue's hand and said, "Sister, I really don't want to go to work on the livestock farm, it's too dirty there." And what if one accidentally gets hurt by one of the mutants there? I'm only a Level 3 Adept now, and if I get infected, I don't want to become a zombie!

Li Yue's eyes flashed with a cold light, she really wanted Xu Hongyan to die in the livestock farm, she was already unclear with other men, and she had been thinking about competing with her for the leader. Shameless thing!

Li Yue held back the disgust in her heart, showed a gentle expression on her face, patted Li Xu Hongyan's head affectionately and said, "Don't worry, I won't let you do such a dirty job, I'll go and intercede with the boss to see if he can let you go for my sake!"

Xu Hongyan showed a trace of joy on her face, and hurriedly hugged Li Yue and said, "Thank you, Sister Yue." Although she was actually a little unhappy with what Li Yue said, she had no choice now.

But just in case, Li Yue didn't go today, now the boss should still be angry, wait for two days for the boss's anger to subside, maybe it's a good time to say this.

Two days later, in the evening, Li Yue took the initiative to find Feng Beizhi, and after opening the door, Li Yue saw a young man with a strange walking posture going to the bathroom, and Li Yue's face gradually became ugly.

Feng Beizhi didn't seem to notice Li Yue's displeasure, frowned and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

Li Yue hurriedly came back to his senses and said: "Brother Feng, Xiaoyanzi, she was indeed a little too much in the first two days, she has also been taught a lesson in the past few days, she was almost bitten by a mutant pig, can you forgive her for my sake, this time she didn't mean it, it was a child's heart." As

soon as he mentioned this matter, he was angry, he didn't want Su Yinian to think that his team didn't like Su Yinian, he didn't want others to reject Su Yinian, he hoped that Su Yinian could blend in. He was really tired of Xu Hongyan's-stirring stick.

"A child's mind can waste the food we bought with our lives? "Seal the north to the angry road.

Li Yue's face became more and more pale when she was shocked by the other party's momentum, and said: "You brought a newcomer back, so special, so good to him, other people will be more or less uncomfortable." This is also Li Yue's heart.

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 敌手 、 [耽美] 游戏x爱情 、 [耽美] 奉君书 、 [耽美] 把我的脖子还给我 、 [耽美] 谢谢,我们真的不要饮料 、 [耽美] 病美人师尊又在装疯卖傻 、 [耽美] 宿主今天也在消极怠工 、 [耽美] 加错微信后我被迫脱单 、 [耽美] 重生来爱你 、 [耽美] 职业选手,不谈恋爱[电竞]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部