67

☆ 67. Chapter 066: Su Yinian ran wildly

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 066 Su Yinian ran wildly Su Yinian ran

fast on the street in order to catch the thief, if it was just an ordinary person, the popularity would not be so high, but Su Yinian is a star, although he is an 18th-tier star who has never heard of it, but the netizens who can't bear the gossip are angry with Su Yinian. At the beginning, many people heard about some not-so-good news about Su Yinian, and their senses for Su Yinian were just like that, but after seeing the video of Su Yinian desperately catching the thief, many people felt that the Su Yinian in front of him didn't seem to be very similar to the rumored young man who liked to play big names and had eyes above the top. However, no one will investigate whether it is true or false on the Internet, and Su Yinian is only an 18-tier star, so people quickly forget about the ugly rumors about Su Yinian. Instead, he affectionately called Su Yinian a whirlwind boy, and even many Yankong fans kept shouting to marry this handsome young man with a sense of justice.

Even the hot search on Weibo, Su Yinian's name has firmly occupied the top five for a whole day. Although it declined slightly in the afternoon, it still couldn't resist people's curiosity and enthusiasm for Su Yinian, Su Yinian's fans hurriedly came on the stage after knowing about this incident, some began to control the comments, and some were slightly rhythmic, after all, their idols have been idle at home and picking their feet, I don't know how many months have been picking, and now there is finally a little bit of fire, how can some true love fans be willing to let this heat fade? Naturally, it is to add fuel and firewood, and to burn this fire more enthusiastically, there are not a few celebrities who do this.

The onlookers began to be particularly interested in this handsome, super good figure and super capable young man.

Originally, human beings are extremely gossipy creatures, and there are many people who have learned about Su Yinian because of this social news.

Seeing Su Yinian's stupid smile when he took a photo with the police, everyone laughed even more, and they flocked to Su Yinian's homepage to leave a message, but unfortunately Su Yinian's last Weibo was a month ago, and it was only forwarded, Su Yinian has not updated Weibo for nearly a month. True love fans have long been looking forward to the stars and the moon, and want to know the news about Su Yinian, although they can only see Su Yinian on social news, they are also very satisfied.

Gentle Radish Monster: My baby Su is so cute! I can play with his long legs for a long time, Bixin!

Steamed wine: Anyway, Su Su is really good at running! And he runs without panting, and his running posture is 100 times more handsome than that of other stars! @苏一念太潇洒啦!

Blue^_^sky: Su Su is really handsome and cute, why is such a handsome guy not popular? Look at him by the side of the police, how soft and cute his smile is! #Su Yinian is righteous and brave##Su Yinian runs wildly#

Crush the Christmas tree: @苏一念一拳把小偷的抓住的姿势也超帅, my God, I'm in love!

Sanjiangshui: Lu Zhuanfan, he's so cool!?Love you?!

There are also people on the Internet who edited Su Yinian's video, and after this video came out, it pushed Su Yinian's popularity to a climax, and entered the third place in the hot search, directly suppressing the news that a certain veteran singer was going to release a new album.

This up master is quite talented, and he actually edited all kinds of wonderful pictures of Su Yinian's performances, dances, singing, acting, etc. over the years, and also added text in the video.