191-200

☆ 191. Chapter 191: Gong Li is going to the end times

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 191 Gong Li is going to the end of the world, and someone under the city wall immediately said angrily: "Fart,

we have a lot of supplies!"

"That was also snatched from us, what is there to be proud of? Su Yinian snorted coldly. I've never seen such a triumphant marauder.

"Why haven't you thought that if you really robbed us of all our supplies, we would probably be mad, how could we talk to you and argue with you here? Feng Beizhi said mockingly, "Maybe what you stole from the beginning was not our supplies, have you thought about it?" "

Feng Beizhi's voice is very loud, and the people under the city wall are all superpowers, how can they not hear what the other party is saying, after hearing Feng Beizhi's words, everyone looked at each other, a little incredulous, what does it mean that it is not our materials that are snatched, whose materials are they?

Liu Changyu patted Feng Beizhi on the shoulder on the side, "Boss, what you said is wrong, the materials are indeed ours, but the things inside are fake, Xia Zhitian should already know it!" Even if we destroy all those materials at the moment, you shouldn't feel distressed, after all, these materials are all garbage, and who will form some garbage?

Feng Beizhi sneered twice, nodded and agreed with what Liu Changyu said, and said, "Xia Zhitian, seeing you working so hard to protect those materials, I think it's funny, guarding a group of garbage as treasures, do you think you look like a joke?"

"What do you mean by talking?" What kind of garbage?

"How can our supplies be garbage?

"It's impossible, I don't believe it! A

large part of the roared and rushed to the roof of the car to take down the supplies, couldn't wait to open the supplies, and saw that everyone was crazy to grab the supplies, Xia Zhitian didn't stop it, the only thing he could think about now was to stop the loss.

Xia Zhitian turned his head and looked at Shi Qingheng's body, Shi Qingheng slowly lowered his head, and secretly cursed Xia Zhitian in his heart, the trouble caused by the other party himself, why should he pay for it, he didn't know what to do, he just wanted to take them with him now, it was best to part ways with Xia Zhitian, and it was simply an insult to him to stay and work together with such a waste.

Seeing the stones falling out of the delicate cardboard boxes, everyone's faces changed, becoming more and more ugly, one after another stone newspapers were all thrown out, and the materials they carefully protected were actually the garbage they didn't even look at on the street?!

Everyone was furious, "How can this be, how is it all bricks?"

"Can't hear how we get to the capital? "

Some people don't give up, run to other vehicles to remove these boxes, open them, maybe they want to laugh at them, some of the boxes are not stones, but it is even more ridiculous, it is actually a straight plate painted with flesh, so that they think it is a strip of meat, which is simply laughing at their IQ.

The crowd was furious, and their eyes were fixed on the city wall with resentment.

They were actually tricked, these materials are all the most valuable treasures for them to go to the capital, without which they simply can't go to the capital alive. Because they have been living very wanton recently with this batch of supplies, it is absolutely impossible for them to live without materials now!