23

☆ 23. Chapter 022: Successfully Getting to the Base

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 022 The young man who

successfully went to the base was Feng Beizhi's face was pale, but in the end, he held back the anger in his heart, and instead smiled at Feng Beizhi patiently and said, "Since you don't remember, then I'll introduce it again, my name is Shi Qingheng, and I am the leader of the Cheetah Mercenary Team."

Feng Beizhi nodded indifferently, "Well, now that we know each other, what are you arguing about!?" "

The spoils are unevenly distributed... Phew, we went to Wuhua County with the Tiger Mercenary Team a few days ago, and we originally said that the things we had laid down were to be divided equally, but some people temporarily repented and secretly transported our supplies away, so we blocked them from wanting an explanation. Shi Qingheng said, his eyes fell on the center of the dispute in the distance, and his eyes became even darker and gloomy.

With Shi Qingheng's gaze, Feng Beizhi naturally also saw a few people who were arguing loudly, but this was a matter of other mercenary groups and had nothing to do with him, so Feng Beizhi didn't want to meddle in things, he just wanted to leave now.

"We can be as noisy as we want, don't be in the middle of the road, let alone at the gate, get in the way! Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows, obviously quite dissatisfied with the other party's behavior in blocking the way.

Sensing the displeasure in Feng Beizhi's tone, the momentum on his body was even more violent, and it was so cold that it was difficult to get close. However, Shi Qingheng didn't care, and said with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, "I'll let people move the car away immediately."

As soon as Shi Qingheng turned around, the faint smile on his face turned gloomy, he beckoned his brother to move the car away, and after the people of the tiger mercenary team over there saw Feng Beizhi, one of the young men nodded to Feng Beizhi without a trace, and everyone who was still arguing separated and gave way to Feng Beizhi's team.

Fengbei got on the bus, and after waiting for a long time, the two teams reversed and gave way.

The car drove slowly on the road, and inside or outside the cars on both sides, dozens of pairs of eyes were staring directly at the team that sealed the north.

Su Yinian obediently sat in the middle of the back seat, protected by Liu Changyu and Lu Zhan, looking at the strangers around him, Su Yinian had a deeper understanding of the power of sealing the north.

Shi Qingheng seemed to have a lazy attitude, but in fact, his eyes had been staring at Feng Beizhi's convoy, taking a look at Feng Beizhi's heavily armed cars, and then looking at their team, almost more than half of these cars were scrapped cars, if they encountered a group of zombies, these cars would definitely be scrapped, and they would not be able to resist many attacks for the supernatural. Therefore, the quality of the car can actually reflect the strength of the team from the side. If the ability to deal with me is too strong for zombies to get close to, then their car is naturally good.

Therefore, the team of Fengbeizhi is very different, and the cars of Fengbeizhi are rarely broken, and the other party is really strong. But it's so strong, how can you not bring back any supplies?

Shi Qingheng's eyes suddenly fell on Su Yinian's car, his eyes widened, and he took a few steps forward, Su Yinian in the car was looking around, and accidentally, the eyes of the two met.

Su Yinian didn't care, and quickly retracted his gaze and looked ahead, Shi Qingheng was different, he had lived in the last days for so long, he had really never seen such a white, pure and delicate young man, and this young man seemed... It's new.

Shi Qingheng has the ability to never forget, he is very sure that this young man is a newcomer, but if he is a newcomer, he should not sit in the car behind him, how can he sit in the same car with Feng Beizhi? Could it be... Is it the concubine who sealed the north? The protection is so tight, maybe he really guessed, this may not be possible.

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 敌手 、 [耽美] 游戏x爱情 、 [耽美] 奉君书 、 [耽美] 把我的脖子还给我 、 [耽美] 谢谢,我们真的不要饮料 、 [耽美] 病美人师尊又在装疯卖傻 、 [耽美] 宿主今天也在消极怠工 、 [耽美] 加错微信后我被迫脱单 、 [耽美] 重生来爱你 、 [耽美] 职业选手,不谈恋爱[电竞]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部