34

☆ 34. Chapter 033: Failed to Save Beautiful Sorrow (<>st Update)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 033 Failed to Save Beautiful and Sad (One More)

Feng Beizhi, who was so frightened, was so frightened for the first time that he felt that his heart was about to jump out of his mouth. He rushed into the dormitory building quickly, his steps panicked.

And Liu Changyu and the others, who followed Feng Beizhi behind him, contacted a few earth powerhouses to plan to build an earth wall, the earth wall was as high as a 10-story building, but don't let Su Yinian fall.

While pondering, Liu Changyu's eyes flashed a faint light, maybe he was wrong, but some things must not be counted like this, he has this hunch, Su Yinian will fall out of the window, it is definitely not accidental.

Su Yinian, who was hanging outside the window, was in Feng Beizhi's hands, and he had been training for so long, but it was not fruitless, but he crawled back into the house with both arms.

The people downstairs looked nervous: "..."Liu

Changyu smiled, they really cared about it, if they were hanging out of the window, it would be absolutely impossible for them to fall into meat sauce with their current ability.

Liu Changyu patted Lu Zhan's shoulder, "Okay, let the brothers disperse!"

Lu Zhan nodded, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Lin Jiayou standing in the distance,

Lu Zhan's eyes darkened slightly, ignored the other party, and returned to the dormitory directly with Liu Changyu.

Feng Beizhi hurriedly rushed into the dormitory building, and saw Xu Hongyan wearing a small black dress, revealing her beautiful figure.

Xu Hongyan came to Feng Beizhi with a happy face, "Boss, are you back?!" "Xu Hongyan suffered a lot because of the 'waste of food' last time, and now she finally came back to the dormitory building to take up her job, and the first thing she did was to hope that Feng Beizhi would not be angry with her. Therefore, Xu Hongyan, who urgently needed to reverse her impression in front of Feng Beizhi, although she noticed that Feng Beizhi had a deep displeasure on her face, she still mustered up the courage to block in front of Feng Beizhi. Today's little dress was bought by her for 200 credits, which is equivalent to two months' salary.

Where can I take care of what the other party is wearing? All he thinks about is Su Yinian now, and he can't wait to fly to Su Yinian's side right now.

At this moment, Li Yue was wearing a thin layer of sweat on her forehead, with a particularly gentle smile on her face, and walked over to block Feng Beizhi with Xu Hongyan, and asked with a smile: "Chief, what do you want to eat today?"

"Even if I wanted to eat it, would you make it?" Can you two get the hell out of me?! Feng Beizhi roared angrily, violently pushed away the two women, strode forward from the middle of the two women, and hurriedly went upstairs.

Get lost? Feng Beizhi actually told her this word? Li Yue turned her head in disbelief and looked at Feng Beizhi's back, she must have heard it wrong, indeed, she deliberately hit here just to make Feng Beizhi have no way to save Su Yinian, she originally thought that Feng Beizhi would not reach out to hit the smiling man, but unfortunately she was wrong, how could Feng Beizhi? How can you treat them so roughly?

Feng Beizhi is now half dead, and he wants to save Su Yinian but was blocked by someone, so when Feng Beizhi pushed Xu Hongyan and Li Yue, he actually worked very hard, and Xu Hongyan almost stumbled and fell to the ground. Xu Hongyan couldn't believe that Feng Beizhi would treat them so roughly, Feng Beizhi was obviously not like this before, so Feng Beizhi became what it is now... Only Su Yinian! Xu Hongyan did not hide the killing intent in her eyes, if she could, she would definitely let Su Yinian disappear from this world.