76

☆ 76. Chapter 076: Things Are Out of Control

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 076 Things are out of control There was a lot of uproar on the

Internet because of

Liu Xia's death, and some people even started spontaneously, wanting to find the murderer through surveillance.

Su Yinian is now extremely glad that when he killed that man, he was in a surveillance corner, otherwise things would have found him here sooner or later.

However, the police came so quickly, Su Yinian really didn't expect it.

What Su Yinian didn't expect was that the photo of him being taken into the police station by the police was taken and put on the Internet.

After all, Liu Xia is Su Yinian's agent, and it is reasonable for the police to summon Su Yinian, but some people think that some things can be done in this, so they ignore it, and once again connect with her water army leader, discussing that Su Yinian will be blackened to death.

Su Yinian originally just went to the police station to be questioned as usual, and Su Yinian was not the only one who was summoned. But only Su Yinian was taken out alone, and when the police didn't react, Su Yinian's hacking was getting bigger and bigger.

[On the surface, he is a helpful whirlwind kid, but in fact he is a murderer who brutally kills a single mother? ]

This title is quite level, and there is no name from beginning to end, and Su Yinian is not convicted, but it is clear that this marketing account is Su Yinian.

People who didn't know the truth poured into this article, and after seeing the photo of Su Yinian entering the police station with the police, they began to scold before they could figure out the truth. Mainly because Liu Xia's death has too much impact, who can bear the rape of the corpse?

IQ is too low: I really didn't expect the murderer to be him? I really thought he was a good and helpful young man, but I didn't expect to know people and faces!

Wolf cub's hair: It's disgusting, this kind of person should be shot!

Lucky Duckling: The murderer must be punished severely!

Seeing that the rhythm was smoothly brought up, Su Qiao was very satisfied, she just wanted to splash dirty water on Su Yinian, so that Su Yinian could be as dirty as she was.

Of course, there are also some sane fans who are not to be outdone, and have poured into this marketing account.

Hell is empty, and the devil is in the world: Some people really don't talk brainily, is there any evidence that Su Yinian is a murderer?

The IQ is too low: this photo has been released, and it's not evidence? Can some brain-dead powder not be washed like this? It will only make your master look more hateful!

Hell is empty, the devil is on earth: what you say is really exactly the same as your name, your IQ is too low, have you ever seen a suspect who is not handcuffed? As far as I know, in a criminal case like this, the police must find all the people related to Liu Xia when handling the case, and they are just asking according to the routine, and it can't talk about crime at all, right?!

There's nothing on the neck: are the trolls so stupid these days? Is it true that others can't tell if it's a suspect?

There is coffee in the hut: Some of the people related to Liu Xia have been called to the police station, but they only stared at Su Yinian, which really makes me a little suspicious that Su Yinian offended anyone?! Why was it hacked last time, and this time?!