80

☆ 80. Chapter 080: Don't Miss It for Half a Day

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 080 I missed

Su Linhong for a while, lowered his eyes slightly, and covered the vague gloom in his eyes, and after a long time, he slowly spoke: "I'm just crippled one, I don't have that ability at all!" "He's already lost both legs, how can he have the power to save his beloved? His family? He deserves to be crippled like this, and to suffer for the rest of his life.

Jin Shuhan didn't believe it at all, he knew that Su Linhong had broken through the shackles, she sneered and said: "I really underestimate you, in that case, you can leave evidence, it's amazing!" It's a pity who can you save, you can't save Gu Eryou, you can't save the Gu family, you can't save your son!

Su Linhong's eyes flashed with a hint of hatred, and he raised his head angrily, "I want to rest!" None of the people you're talking about have anything to do with me!

Jin Shuhan stepped forward and squatted in front of Su Linhong and said, "Is it really irrelevant?" I said so much, you didn't take it to heart, did you? Aren't you afraid that Su Yinian will die? "

Su Yinian would have died a long time ago, otherwise he wouldn't have recovered! Su Linhong felt heartache when he thought that the person in front of him was so vicious and vicious, and when he saw Su Yinian, he would go to accompany his wife and son.

Su Linhong, whose fingers trembled slightly, gradually retracted his expression, and said lightly: "I said that all this has nothing to do with me!" "That person should have the ability to protect himself, the other party should be a very powerful character, Su Linhong doesn't have to worry about his son's body being destroyed.

Seeing Su Linhong's indifferent expression and indifferent attitude, Jin Shuhan felt as if his fists had hit the cotton, weak and powerless, and he didn't know where to be angry!

She stood up angrily, stomped her foot hard, and said fiercely, "It's okay, since that's the case, then I'm welcome, next time I come back to bring the news of Su Yinian's death!" Just wait, I'm not going to make it easy for you father and son!

Su Linhong smiled bitterly: "You have ruined my life, you haven't made me feel better for a long time, Jin Shuhan, you will be punished!" Now I'm afraid it's just the beginning!

Jin Shuhan stood up with a grim expression: "Then I'll let his life end soon!"

Su Linhong raised his head slowly, "You can't kill him!" Don't waste your efforts!

Hearing this, Jin Shuhan's eyes turned slightly red, infinite sadness and pain welled up in her chest, her fragility was only a flash, and she quickly returned to the cold attitude of Jin Shuhan. She looked at Su Linhong coldly, "What do you think I should do now?" You're still speaking for him at this point! Why can't you forget about them completely? You should know he's going to hurt you!

Su Linhong couldn't help but sneer, and when he looked up again, the emptiness in his eyes had completely disappeared, leaving only strong hatred and ridicule.

"You've always been the one who hurt me! Your Jin family is as shameless as you? Su Linhong smiled mockingly, "I'm a little tired, I want to go back to my room to rest!" He believed that Su Yinian would solve other things.

Jin Shuhan looked at Su Linhong coldly, "Don't blame me for being unrighteous if you are unkind, I will hand over Su Yinian's head to you next week!"

Jin Shuhan said, turned around angrily and left, Su Linhongcun wanted to destroy her daughter, she wanted to abandon the car to protect the handsome at first, but now, she must save her daughter. She would definitely not give Su Linhong the slightest possibility of resurgence.