92

☆ 92. Chapter 092: The Simplified Version of the Apprenticeship Ceremony

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 092: The Simplified Version of the Confession Ceremony

Early in the Morning of the 2nd Day.

Su Yinian took the initiative to call Wu Yingxue, Wu Yingxue on the other end of the phone was still a little confused, she only had Su Yinian in her hand now, this god has good acting skills and good singing skills, but she is just lazy, letting the other party go to work is like asking for the other party's life, after being Su Yinian's agent, Wu Yingxue found that almost all of her took the initiative to call Su Yinian. It is almost impossible to get Su Yinian to call him.

The sun is coming out in the west today? Su Yinian actually called her?

"What are you looking for me for? Wu Yingxue asked with some surprise.

Su Yinian said as a matter of course: "I want to ask for leave today." "

Leave?

Wu Yingxue rolled her eyes unceremoniously, "Please sister!" You already have very little work and you still want to take a leave of absence? Why don't you have the consciousness of being a star at all, which big star is not busy flying around every day, why is it just you, either you want to rest or ask for leave? Are you going to me off? "Why is she such a lazy artist?

Su Yinian said: "I have something important today, and I really have to ask for leave!" I took in an apprentice last night, and today I will hold a ceremony to accept apprentices. Although I have no sect and no faction, it is a little ridiculous to say the word canon, but since I have accepted apprentices, I naturally have to take it seriously, and the number of etiquette that should be there is naturally indispensable! So I don't have time today, so you put that shooting job on hold! The corners of

Wu Yingxue's mouth twitched slightly, "Excuseme? What did you say?

Su Yinian repeated it again very seriously, but what he didn't expect was that Wu Yingxue became even more angry after hearing it.

Wu Yingxue said angrily: "If you want to find an excuse to rest, can't you find a better reason?"

Su Yinian pouted, "I didn't lie!" I'm serious! "He's never a man who likes to tell lies... Let's say it once in a while.

When Wu Yingxue heard this, she said coldly: "I'm also serious, I can't push today's shooting work!" Do you think today's shoot is just you? Can you ask for leave as much as you want? Are you doing this worthy of your partner?

Su Yinian frowned slightly, "What about tomorrow?"

Now that Su Yinian has given in, there is no need for Wu Yingxue to hold on, "Tomorrow you can!"

In this way, Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief, since he decided to accept Gong Shangyi as an apprentice, he naturally had to be serious about the other party.

After hanging up the phone, Gong Shangyi ran to Su Yinian excitedly, "Master..."

Su Yinian raised his hand, "It's all said, I haven't drunk apprentice tea yet, you can't call me master yet!"

Gong Shang Yijun's face was full of disapproval, and he raised his hand and said: "It's just a formal thing, anyway, I'm already your apprentice, I want to call you master!"

Su Yinian just frowned, didn't say much, it is true that since he has already taught Gong Shangyi, the other party will call him master sooner or later anyway, and it is not strange to shout now.