273

☆ 273. Chapter 273: Father May Have a Trick

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 273: Father may have a posterior because

of Lin Zhixing's death, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian still extended their wedding. As for the Mo family, without the towering tree of Lin Zhixing, the ending of the Mo family is obvious, plus the Mo family sent Mo Feifei to Lin Zhixing's side from the beginning in order to rob other people's property, Lin Zhixing was so good to Mo Feifei, he gave everything of the Lin family to the Mo family, but he raised a white-eyed wolf. The most ridiculous thing is that most of the Lin family has become the Mo family, but the real Lin family has nothing to gain. played such a big game of chess from the beginning, completely engulfed a family and then became his own, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that the Mo family was too terrible. Who is willing to get along with the Mo family at this time? No matter how hard Lin Rong tried, the outside world's impression of him had been fixed, and no one would cooperate with the Mo family anymore.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian no longer paid attention to the affairs of the Lin family, and after Lin Zhixing was buried, everything disappeared with his death.

Su Yinian traded some silkworm roots from the palace family, and sent some weapons back to the end of the world, so he left the present world with Feng Beizhi and returned to the Luo family in the Wu Continent.

The fact that Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian disappeared from the room was not hidden from others, plus there were many people who had been staring at Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, and the news that Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi disappeared together and brought back a lot of treasures is actually not a secret. Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian are staying in the Luo family now, and the people outside dare not touch them. But it doesn't mean that what will happen after Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian leave, even if Feng Beizhi is now a true disciple of the Xuanling Sect's unjustified old man, they will definitely take risks for the sake of the secrets of the two of them. Unless the two of them disappear, in fact, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian both have the same idea, once they enter the Wufu Peak, they must retreat as soon as possible. Although they can hide in other worlds, the question is how long can they hide like this? Since they want to become stronger, they naturally have to cultivate martial arts in this world in a disciplined Xi. Cultivation is not intermittent, like Su Yinian, who is in the north of the world, he has to go to other worlds at every turn, which will really affect their cultivation. Therefore, they planned to concentrate on going up the mountain to cultivate after this transaction. When they are strong enough, they don't have to worry about others coveting their treasures.

But before that, Luo Yue deliberately called Su Yinian over, and Su Yinian took out batches of medicinal materials. Regarding the secret on his body, he didn't hide it from Luo Yue, after all, they had to take out so many medicinal materials for Luo Yue to make alchemy for them, and the source of those medicinal materials was a big problem, and they couldn't hide it from Luo Yue at all.

But fortunately, Luo Yue didn't pursue this too much, and said with a gentle smile on his face: "Every time I take out so many medicinal materials, I don't have to ask where you brought them back, but when you arrived at the Xuanling Sect, you are not as free as you are now!" Of

course, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian knew this, and they were also prepared.

However, Luo Yue will find him alone, definitely not just because of this matter.

Su Yinian poured tea for Luo Yue, "Uncle Luo, is there a clue to the medicinal herb I am looking for?"

Luo Yue was stunned for a moment, then sighed slightly, and looked up at Su Yinian, "Have you figured it out?"

Su Yinian nodded firmly and said: "I think very clearly, my qualifications are average, and I am afraid it will not be so easy to catch up with Fengbeizhi." Unless I can change my body and wash my muscles. Otherwise, I can only watch him get stronger and stronger, and I will one day become a burden to him! Maybe the two of us have a deep relationship now, but who can say for sure what will happen in the future?

"But you can't hide it from him! Luo Yue sighed and said.

Su Yinian hurriedly pleaded: "This matter must be hidden from him, if I really find the Cutting Pill, I don't know if I can hold it, in case I don't survive... How's that to be?

"That's why I don't want you to take any chances! Luo Yue frowned tightly, his expression displeased. Su Yinian wanted to catch up with Feng Beizhi's choice, which was too risky. The myelin pill can wash the muscles and marrow, but at the same time, the price to be faced is also unbearable for ordinary people. In his opinion, Su Yinian's body was too delicate to cope with that kind of impact.

Su Yinian's mind has been decided, "I have already thought very clearly, Uncle Luo, don't persuade me!" Su

Yinian's temperament is the same as his mother, so stubborn, knowing that the road ahead is full of thorns, but he still stubbornly rushes forward. That's it, it's better not to give that pill to Su Yinian first.

"Since I found this elixir like this, I will have someone send it to you, but for now, there is one more thing! "What's

the matter?

Luo Yue sighed slightly: "The peak master of Blood Yan Peak, Yan Yuliu, is your father's best friend, and Yan Yunqing is Yan Yuliu's grandson, why did they approach you and Xiao Feng, you should understand by now, right?"

Su Yinian was slightly stunned, "Could it be that they are all my father's ghosts when they approach us?" But I thought my father must hate me, how could he be so concerned about this? He doesn't want me to be with Beizhi so much? But why? Everyone is dead, even if I am with a man, it won't affect the reputation of their Su family!

Luo Yue didn't know the reason for this, "Maybe your father has his considerations!"

"If he even tried such a trick, then how could he leave? Su Yinian was puzzled, if his father tried every possible way to separate him from Feng Beizhi, it would be absolutely impossible to see Feng Beizhi still alive and leave like this? The father is definitely not the kind of person who gives up easily, it can't be that his conscience suddenly finds that he shouldn't hurt his son like that, right?

Su Yinian thought of this possibility, but felt that such a possibility was too low, if his father really cared about other people's feelings, it would be a strange thing. After all, my father had already cultivated the Heartless Dao, and he didn't have any feelings about other things for a long time. He doesn't care about his feelings. So there must be a follow-up to this matter. I just don't know how my father will make a move.

Su Yinian told Feng Beizhi about his uneasiness, but Feng Beizhi didn't take it to heart after hearing it, because people like Su Jian were uncertain, perhaps because they were unintentional and ruthless, so they couldn't guess what the other party thought. In case Su Jian just gave up, maybe he would torture his own son? Who says that if you are unintentional and ruthless, you can't care about other people's feelings? Maybe it's the unintentional and ruthless that pays attention to other people's emotions!

Although Su Yinian was a little dissatisfied with Feng Beizhi's statement, he felt that it made sense in the end, so he didn't care about this matter anymore.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Douluo Continent BL) Wine Fang Awakening , [Tanmei] Shentan , [Tanmei] I, Metaphysics Change Life [Wear Book] , [Tanmei] I'm engaged in infrastructure construction in Xiuzhen game , [Tanmei] Did I succeed in fishing today? 、 [Tanmei] Narrow Twist [Zerg] 、 [Tanmei] The rest of my life after love, [Tanmei] I'm not a slut , [Tanmei] I was a beauty blogger in ancient times , [Tanmei] [Jiguo Brothers Sunblack] Asagimo

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top