36

☆ 36. Chapter 035: Tearing Your Face in Front of the Dormitory Building [Three Watches]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 035 Tearing His Face in Front of the Dormitory Building [Three Watches]

Su Yinian has been taken around by Wang Tiantian in the base to familiarize himself with the base in the past few days, and during the period when Su Yinian was familiar with the environment of the base, Su Yinian's name can be said to have spread throughout the base. After all, as soon as Su Yinian came, Feng Beizhi made such a big move to drive away the old man, which also indirectly confirmed the fact that Su Yinian was Feng Beizhi's little lover. But I have to admit that Feng Beizhi is really not afraid of the old man's cold for this little lover.

Although Su Yinian's name has been spread in the base and is known to many people, everyone believes that he is Feng Beizhi's lover, but Su Yinian, who has few friends at present, doesn't know all this at all. If he knew, he would have avoided Feng Beizhi a long time ago, and he would not have the same relationship with Feng Beizhi as before, which makes people misunderstand even more.

Of course, Su Yinian himself knew that someone would whisper behind his back when he went out, but he couldn't have imagined that others would actually think that he was Feng Beizhi's lover.

This afternoon. Su Yinian, who went out shopping, found another jade spirit, and recently, as long as he had time to go out, he would go to the jade stall or other stalls to have a look, just to see if he could find a few more jade spirits.

I have to say that God favors Su Yinian, Su Yinian has found several jade spirits during this time, and has accumulated nearly 60,000 points. Of course, Su Yinian is not stupid, he knows that he only buys jade spirits with cracks, and people will definitely notice that there is something wrong with his behavior, after all, he doesn't want the best and beautiful jade, but he wants this cracked, doesn't this make it clear that there is a problem? It is estimated that many people will run to study the charm of this cracked jade. So when he bought the cracked jade spirit again, Su Yinian also knew how to buy a few more jade stones for cover, but his move still made people feel a little confused, after all, Su Yinian's every move is still quite concerned in the base now. In the end, I couldn't figure it out, so I gave up research, and everyone only knew the news of the city lord's little lover Haoyu.

Su Yinian remembered Feng Beizhi's instructions and rarely dealt with people he didn't know, which led to Su Yinian coming to the base for more than a week, but he still didn't make any close friends. However, Su Yinian himself also avoided interacting with others, after all, he would not stay in this world for a lifetime, and sooner or later he would have to leave, so why bother in vain.

On the way back to the dormitory building, Su Yinian, who bought the jade spirit, smelled a faint fragrance from a distance, and he slowly looked up and saw two women standing in the distance.

Su Yinian knew these two women, one was called Xu Hongyan and the other was Li Yue. However, because of the thieves in the team, these two people have moved away a few days ago. Su Yinian was not so familiar with these two people, but he could clearly feel that these two people were coming for him.

And he could clearly feel that these two people were hostile to him, which made Su Yinian frown a little inexplicably. He didn't know these two very well, so why would the other party be hostile to him? In Su Yinian's opinion, there is a reason to dislike or like a person, and the most basic reason is almost all related to interests, but he can pat his chest and ensure that he has never infringed on the interests of these two women, so the other party's dislike is really inexplicable.