27

☆ 27. Chapter 026: Back in the dormitory and being disgusted

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 026 Returning to the dormitory was disgusted

with Beizhi and Su Yinian gained a lot, and as soon as he returned to the dormitory building, Su Yinian was taken away by Liu Changyu.

After Su Yinian filled the warehouse, Liu Changyu looked at more and more materials, and a satisfied smile appeared on his face.

Su Yinian said to Liu Changyu suspiciously: "Brother Liu, I still have something here." "Why do you leave these alone?

Liu Changyu immediately explained: "Those things are the boss.

"Why don't you just give it to him?" "If it was to seal the north, Su Yinian was even more puzzled, everyone else had been given the materials they deserved, why did the materials from the north be left in his space?

Liu Changyu turned his head, and a meaningful smile appeared on his handsome face, "You two live close to each other, so it's more convenient." Besides, he has so many things, although the entire 10th floor is his, but he shouldn't be able to fit them because he doesn't use these materials often. It's better for you to help keep it. Besides, in the future, this material is estimated to be left to you... Eh, what is left for his daughter-in-law or you should keep it well! "

Fortunately, Liu Changyu received his words in time, and he didn't say what was in his heart, otherwise no matter how "stupid and sweet" Su Yinian was, it was estimated that he would taste it.

However, when Su Yinian heard these words, he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, and when he thought that Feng Beizhi was likely to be good to others, how could he feel a little unbalanced in his heart.

Su Yinian thought about it, he was too greedy after all, after all, except for his mother, no one else would take care of him and protect him so carefully. Of course, Su Yinian also knows very well that what others are kind to him is the space on his body, as long as he still has use value, others will not hurt him. But deep down, he seems to want more.

He also wants friends who are sincere and sincere, and he also wants his own family, his own home.

But now that I think about it, it seems that it was all his delusion.

Liu Changyu stepped forward and raised his hand to wrap his arms around Su Yinian's shoulders and said, "Okay, let's go back to the dormitory!"

Su Yinian nodded.

Along the way, Liu Changyu didn't know that you said a lot about things in the base.

"When you don't have a group task, you can be more relaxed, and you can also team up with others to take on other tasks. Or, you can go out and kill zombies with your buddies, but of course I don't think this is a good offer. "Su Yinian's road idiot attributes, Liu Changyu is deeply touched. It seems that if Su Yinian disappears one day, Liu Changyu's first thought must be Su Yinian Maitreya Road, and it will definitely not be Su Yinian who wants to betray them.

Su Yinian obviously knew this, and smiled awkwardly, if he had a treasure hunt mouse, he would definitely not get lost, when he was in the mountains before, the treasure hunt rat was used by him as a guide, which was very useful.

Liu Changyu smiled helplessly and said, "Having said that, I still think it's better to go out and collect some supplies for a month, and it's better to kill zombies, not only humans, zombies, plants and animals, they are all evolving, and if you want to know the difference between yourself and mutated animals and plants and zombies, that is, face to face with them." Only in this way can we know what step the other party's evolution has reached, which is very important for human beings..."