52

☆ 52. Chapter 052: Level <> Zombies Are Too Terrifying

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 052: Level 8 Zombies Are Too Terrifying

If it was really like what Ling Feng said, then they had to leave as soon as possible, but now that their team members hadn't all converged, it wasn't so easy to leave.

Wang Tiantian also sensed the seriousness of the situation, his expression was rare and solemn, and he sighed deeply and said, "Speaking of which, when you crossed the central square, where did the iron can that fall from the sky come from?" If this zombie really keeps staring at us, then he should know that this tin can has nothing to do with us, why does he keep pestering us?

Liu Changyu glanced at Wang Tiantian angrily and said, "It's okay with mice and cats, but don't cats always catch mice?" You're not stupid to ask this kind of question, we and zombies have always been enemies! But as soon as you said the tin can, I remembered it, why did this tin can fall at that time? "If it weren't for the fact that the tin can fell, their team wouldn't have been torn apart like this.

Lu Zhan tapped his fingers on the table and said with certainty: "I think there must be someone else behind us, probably someone who wants to kill us!"

Feng Beizhi frowned, pondered for a moment and said: "But we have been in the city center for nearly 6 days, and we haven't seen the zombie in the city center until now, Su Yinian saw the child who was taken away by the zombies, and the zombie army that has been surrounding us and not letting us leave, there must be something related to this!" "They have to find a way to get out of here, at least from the place where the zombies are most concentrated.

Liu Changyu sighed and said: "Now that the level 7 zombies already have wisdom, if there are really level 8 zombies, then the wisdom can only be above the level 7 zombies." Last time, it took us a day to deal with that level 7 zombie with the water ability, and it was still when the combat power was at its strongest, and now that we don't have all the people together, it's best not to go head-to-head with this zombie! At the beginning, he told Feng Beizhi that they knew too little about this zombie, and it was best not to come, and he even had an idea, the rumors about the level 7 ability zombies that suddenly flowed out of the base, could it be that someone wanted to lure them over and let them be wiped out. After all, everyone in the base knows that Feng Beizhi is quite interested in high-level zombies, and if he hears that there are level 7 zombies, Feng Beizhi will definitely rush over. And in fact, Feng Beizhi did just that.

Feng Beizhi also knew that this matter was his negligence, and said to everyone: "Now even if all of us are here, it is impossible to deal with it, this level 8 zombie who has not really passed by in front of us yet." This time I was wrong, I was too aggressive, sorry! Hearing

Feng Beizhi's sincere apology to them, Lu Zhan hurriedly said: "Our trip is actually not in vain, at least we brought back a batch of arms, and the harvest is also very good!" "Who can guarantee that they are perfect enough not to make mistakes these days? Feng Beizhi is willing to apologize to them after making a mistake, which is enough trust and sincerity for them, so some things end here. Now they just complain about each other, they can't get out of here.

Liu Changyu agreed with Lu Zhan's words very much, and said with a rare smile: "No matter what, let's get out of here as soon as possible, we'll wait a few more days, if we still can't meet with the other team members, we must retreat!" "Their team has done their best enough, if it were other mercenary teams, I am afraid they would not choose to wait and flee directly, and they would not leave any useful information for the team members behind. And once all the people in the team are dispersed, they will first find a meeting point and wait for three days, and if they still can't meet all the people, they will leave when the time comes. It is precisely for this reason that although their mercenary team is not the most numerous, it can be said that more than seventy percent of the people in the team can rest assured that they will hand over their backs to each other, because they will never give up their partners until the last moment!