171-180

☆ 171. Chapter 171: Recording the show together

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 171 Recording a show together The

Internet was very lively because of this movie, but the person concerned, Su Yinian, had a sad face, he stared at Wu Yingxue and wailed, "It's so tiring to record the show!" "It's more tiring than making a movie.

Wu Yingxue rolled her eyes angrily, "Whether you are tired or not, you won't be given a holiday!" And he knew that the reason why the other party felt tired was because he missed the murderer every time, and he was tired.

Su Yinian said depressedly: "I have missed the murderer perfectly 4 times in a row!" If he continues like this, won't others think he's an idiot and stupid? Can't even guess such a simple guessing game?

Wu Yingxue pursed her lips and said, "You still know shame, this is very good!" I thought that Su Yinian's face was as thick as his lips, and he didn't know what shame was. Obviously tired to death every day, the work schedule is so full, but he repeatedly asks for leave.

Su Yinian: "..."Can you not say it directly, he also has self-esteem."

Wu Yingxue suddenly said: "By the way, I just received a piece of good news, Director Wang plans to win the "Pursuit" to attack the Golden Nobel Award!" I think nine times out of ten! Anyway, if it doesn't work out, I'll ask you when the time comes!

Su Yinian sighed lazily, he was not interested in winning the award, he just wanted to rest, he just wanted to ask for leave, he didn't want to record that damn show, it was too revealing of his IQ.

Wu Yingxue felt angry when she saw Su Yinian's lazy appearance, and said angrily: "Can you be a little self-motivated!" This is the Golden Prize, alas, you will be finished with a word?

Afraid that Wu Yingxue would punch him in the head in the next second, Su Yinian nodded obediently and said to Wu Yingxue solemnly: "Well, I know!"

Wu Yingxue: "..."He shouldn't have any expectations for Su Yinian.

That's it, Su Yinian's temperament is like this again, and Wu Yingxue can't change it if she wants to.

Wu Yingxue said, "The recent hunt is very hot, and everyone on the Internet is talking about your acting skills, but the drama you are going to be on later is too bloody, so I don't plan to let you over-market, especially in terms of marketing and acting, this is no problem, right?" Although Wu Yingxue sometimes forces one person to take on some jobs that no one else wants to take, but in general, it is for the good of the artist, and she will also seek the artist's opinion appropriately.

Su Yinian suddenly raised his eyebrows, "I'm red?" Wu

Yingxue found that she really couldn't keep up with Su Yinian's brain circuit, and the other party's popularity had already happened, okay? The other party's face has been red enough for several years.

"Yes, yes, you've been popular for a long time, anyway, there will be a rebound show in a few days, I'll give you some information in advance, don't talk nonsense to me after you go on stage! Wu Yingxue's biggest worry was that Su Yinian couldn't control her mouth.

Su Yinian nodded and said, "I know!" Su Yinian ran to another world that night, anyway, now he doesn't have to worry about points, and he can go back and forth between the two worlds. A few days ago, he sold a few pieces of jade and made a lot of money, and Gong Lao also helped him find a lot of silkworm roots, Su Yinian's points grew by more than half, plus men often brainwashed Su Yinian's ears, so Su Yinian was finally no longer so stingy about redeeming points.