22

☆ 22. Chapter 021: Back to the base was blocked at the door

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 021: Returning to the base was blocked at the Tianhua

base.

At the beginning of the establishment of the Tianhua base, the location chosen was an armed police school, next to the prison, covering a wide area, the facilities inside are not only perfect, but also there is a gun store, here is the starting point of the Tianhua base. Since then, the Tianhua base has slowly expanded outwards to accept refugees from all over the world. There are more and more refugees, the base is getting bigger and bigger, and several forces are separated from each other, and the frequent infighting in the base has long been a common thing, until the north is sealed to the seventh level, the infighting gradually stops, and many leaders are reluctant to let the north be the position of the city lord.

The first thing Feng Beizhi did as the city lord was to strengthen the protection of the base.

The first gate, a five-meter-high iron fence built by the gold superpowers, and in front of the iron fence are piles of abandoned cars, furniture, and other abandoned garbage heaps pulled from towns and villages, where they can also be turned into an obstacle to stop zombies.

The second gate, a wall built by earth-based superpowers, is separated from the first gate by a distance of three kilometers, and there is a lookout, and the surrounding area is empty, so that you can learn anything about the outside world.

The third gate is the last bottom line of the Tianhua base, and it is heavily guarded by people, and zombies are never allowed to attack.

Three kilometres between the second and third gates, the refugee area has been built out of mounds of earth, iron sheets, or plastic. Refugees who can't afford to pay to enter the city are all living here, and they are not allowed to enter the city.

The refugees were naturally angry at such behavior, and they had come all the way to get into the city, so why they were not allowed to enter the city. The refugees didn't dare to put their ferocity at the zombies outside, but aimed the knife at their own people, they made trouble again and again, and the closure of the north was really unbearable, so that the refugees who made trouble were registered, and they were never allowed to get close to the Tianhua base, as for what happened to these refugees who were driven out, it had nothing to do with them.

Refugee area.

Su Yinian entered the base in a car, and his eyes fell on the surroundings, on both sides of the avenue, there were many people. There was a foul smell in the air, and Su Yinian saw some refugees huddled beside the mound, some in a numb daze, and some refugees staring at the passing cars with hateful eyes. I don't know why, Su Yinian can't sympathize, they are also people who have experienced the end of the world, why can some people live and live well, why do some people fall willingly? This is all his own choice, and, as far as Su Yinian knows, if the elderly over 50 years old, children under the age of <> and people with physical disabilities can come here alive, they do not have to stay in the refugee area, on the contrary, everyone in the north will give them credit points to support their lives. So the people who stay in the refugee area are almost always the kind of people who don't dare to go out and kill zombies, and get by.

Seeing Su Yinian's handsome face, seeing that Su Yinian was white and clean, and even sat in the leader's convoy, a man in the refugee area frowned slightly, with a little anger on his cheeks, turned around and left, hiding in the crowd.

The car drove safely into the city, but because there was a car blocking the gate in front, the convoy of Fengbeizhi stopped.

Feng Beizhi got out of the car with Lu Zhan and others, and heard a noisy noise in front of him.

A young man sitting on the roof of the car turned his head, and saw Feng Beizhi and the others, the corners of his mouth immediately showed a cold smile, the young man jumped off the roof of the car and came to Feng Beizhi: "Leader Feng, you are back, I miss you very much!"

Feng Beizhi opened his mouth without smiling: "Who are you?" The

young man's smile froze and instantly turned blue.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Finale Banquet , [Tanmei] Skewers , [Tanmei] Uniform Control , [Tanmei] Gazing into the Abyss , [Tanmei] Entering the Play on the Scene , [Tanmei] The Wolf of the Moonlit Night [Heavenly Chapter], [Tanmei] Shiyun I. Xiangyu Leaf Wind, [Tanmei] [Comprehensive] Jinmu Rebirth, [Tanmei] The Iceberg Actor gave birth to a mink for me , [Tanmei] The Great Demon King of Figure Skating

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部