265

☆ 265. Chapter 265: The Feng family sisters and brothers came to visit

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 265: The Feng family sisters and brothers came to visit

the Tianhua base.

Dozens of cars came here at the gate, and the Feng family sisters and brothers led by them got out of the car under the crowd, and followed behind them were Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng, who left the base.

Seeing this scene, the representatives of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group and other mercenary groups led by Liu Changyu frowned, knowing what Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng had done, but they still wanted to keep these people by their side? The Feng family is planning to give them a dismount?

Han Ye coldly hooked the corners of his mouth, and Luo Hu spoke directly, "Bring this group of rats back, what are they trying to do?"

The faces of the mice who heard Luo Hu's words in the

distance sank, and they stared at Liu Changyu and the others with displeasure.

Feng Beiyong slowly stepped forward, looked around, and didn't see Feng Beizhi, this move made him frown fiercely, very dissatisfied. Although Feng Beizhi is the city lord of this base, he is a person from the capital, or a relative of the other party, will Feng Beizhi be a little too indifferent to them by doing this?

Liu Changyu stretched out his hand to greet him, "Major General Feng!"

Feng Beiyong glanced at Liu Changyu's outstretched hand, directly ignored Liu Changyu and asked coldly: "What about

Feng Bei to others?" I remember he's back!

Han Ye sneered and said, "Major General Feng is really well-informed!" Our city lord has indeed returned!

Liu Changyu on the

side was not embarrassed, he naturally withdrew his hand, and said to the other party with a smile: "Our boss has recently received a few small pets, and he has no time to go out!"

These words made Feng Beiyong's face instantly ugly, what did Liu Changyu mean by saying that he was not even as good as a pet? That's why Feng Beizhi didn't come to see him? The other party is trying to embarrass them. Feng Beizhi really thinks that he can be proud if he has mastered some techniques?

Feng Beiyong said to Liu Changyu in a commanding tone: "Let Feng Beizhi come to see me!"

Although Liu Changyu had a smile on his face, he was obviously impatient in his eyes,

Liu Changyu said, "Major General Feng, I think you may have a little misunderstanding, our group leader is really busy, and he doesn't have time to meet some irrelevant people, there are too many people who want to see him, I can make an appointment for you!" Although Major General Feng came uninvited, I will still give you accommodation, and I will never let you come in vain!

Feng Beili,

who was in the car, heard Liu Changyu's unkind words, walked out of the car with a displeased expression, and walked down to her younger brother.

Feng Beiyong shouted angrily, "What do you mean by Tianhua Base? This is going to put up a fight with me, do you think you are worthy? I'm a major general!

Luo Hu sneered twice and replied: "Isn't it a little strange that there is still your major general's prestige in this last world?" You, the major general, may not have killed as many people as we did! I think you're the ones who set the score, right? As soon as you come here, you will not be polite to let our group leaders come out to see you, who do you think you are?