51

☆ 51. Chapter 051: Encountering a Child Again is in a Hurry

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 051 After

meeting the child

again, Su Yinian's various flattery Feng Beizhi turned a blind eye, in the past, Feng Beizhi wished that Su Yinian could often stick to his side, but now he actually pushed Su Yinian farther and farther, this is really strange!

Everyone in the team soon discovered the abnormality of Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi, when these two people got along, the coldness emanating from the surroundings could make people frostbitten, and many people knew each other and didn't bother the two, but in the dark they still couldn't help but gossip about what happened to the two, how could they suddenly become so strange?

However, it is said that the husband and wife fight at the head of the bed and at the end of the bed, Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi should not be awkward for too long.

Wang Tiantian, who couldn't hold back the gossip, quietly ran to Su Yinian and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong with you and the boss in the past two days?" Awkward, huh? "Although the boss always has a face tied up, exudes coldness all over his body, and his reputation is not very good, but in fact, they all know that the boss is very affectionate, and the most important thing is that the boss can treat each other as a friend at other times in addition to business, which is very relaxed. Wang Tiantian often jokes with the boss, and he has never seen the boss angry, this time the boss is clearly angry, and the object is still Su Yinian. I just don't know what happened between the two.

"He wanted to ask me something, but I didn't give him an answer! Su Yinian thought about it, and had no choice but to answer Wang Tiantian like this.

As everyone knows, when Wang Tiantian hears these words, it will be a big article. In fact, they more or less know that the matter between the boss and Su Yinian has not yet been completed, but the boss likes Su Yinian This matter is ironclad, as friends and younger brothers, they have actually been observing the progress of the two, and found that these two people have not talked about it yet. Combined with what Su Yinian said, could it be that the boss has already confessed to Su Yinian, but Su Yinian said that he should consider it, right? The boss is actually extremely confident, and sometimes even conceited, and it must be uncomfortable to be "rejected" by Su Yinian, so he is so angry.

Wang Tiantian, who thought he was aware of the truth, lit up his eyes, patted Su Yinian's shoulder vigorously and said, "I think it's good for you to have an early morning with the boss, every time the boss looks at me with gloomy eyes, I'm afraid!" There is also a question about the boss asking you, if you can give him an answer, give him an answer as soon as possible, don't let him wait, otherwise when the time comes, he will find someone else to replace you!

Wang Tiantian thought that he had done Su Yinian's assist, but in fact, it was true. Su Yinian thought carefully about what Wang Tiantian said, although the brain circuits of the two were not on the same signal, but it was very strange that their dialogue was so compatible. Su Yinian felt that what Wang Tiantian said was right, it was better to solve this matter as soon as possible, if he waited until the base sealed Beizhi and really found someone else to replace him, it would be bad? Su Yinian wanted to be selfish, he hoped that he was the only one who could be treated specially, so...

Su Yinian nodded heavily, "I know what to do!" "

After lunch.

Liu Changyu and Feng Beizhi were observing the surrounding situation, talking and chatting by the way.