65

☆ 65. Chapter 064: Selling Jade was blocked on Jade Street

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 064 Selling Jade was Blocked Jade Street

Su Yinian put his backpack on the jade stall and opened the zipper slightly.

The jade is only half a head, and it is already impossible to take people's eyes off.

The afternoon sun is particularly hot. In the golden sunlight, the red jade radiated a dazzling light.

This piece of red jade is moist and very shiny, there is no impurity in the red jade, it is very crystal clear, the sun is so dazzling, the red light is shining, forcing people to open their eyes.

After Su Yinian took out the whole jade in one go, the jade boss was completely stunned.

The light emitted by the red jade dyed the surroundings with a bright red color, as if someone had been splashed with red blood, with a slightly dangerous and charming aura.

Su Yinian came to a jade street, and you can imagine how crazy the owners of the surrounding jade shops would be when they saw this piece of jade.

The whole street seemed to be frozen with a timer, and they all froze in place, looking at Su Yinian's jade in disbelief.

The middle-aged man obviously knew that he had messed things up, and he knew that Su Yinian really had imperial jade, and he couldn't let Su Yinian take out the jade anyway, didn't this let everyone know that there was a piece of imperial jade here?

The middle-aged man was a little remorseful, and wanted to say to Su Yinian immediately when the others didn't react: "I'll buy it, I'll buy it..."

Some people even couldn't help but step forward and touch the piece of jade, feeling the delicacy of this jade, and they dared to marvel in their hearts.

When Su Yinian didn't react, the surroundings were already full of people, and Su Yinian couldn't leave.

"I said Lao Liu, can you swallow such a large piece of imperial jade alone? Someone spoke.

Once someone speaks, the conversation is much more straightforward.

"That is, how much money have you lost over the years? Can you afford it?

"If this is just a small piece of imperial jade, you must be able to afford it, but the problem is that this piece of jade must weigh ten catties no matter what, right?" Do you have the money?

"If you want me to say, you can stay where you want, don't join in the fun! The

middle-aged man's face was pale, but what these people said was the truth, and now he owed a lot of debt, and he had no ability to take this piece of jade. But if he watched this jade slip away, the other party was a little reluctant anyway.

One of the bearded men smiled at Su Yinian and said, "Little brother, where did you get this sentence?" How about 30 million I buy?

"30 million? Mustache, you can really say it, the red jade pendant in the imperial capital is only 10 grams and 300,000, this jade is at least 10 catties, you actually want to buy it for 30 million!? I see you're still dreaming!

"Yes, yes, he's still dreaming of the Spring and Autumn Festival! The people around laughed.

"This little friend, is it sold for 40,000 grams a gram? It's 10,000 yuan higher than that of the imperial capital! "Someone offered a reasonable price, but what Su Yinian didn't know was that the 30,000 yuan could be said to be 30,000 yuan ten years ago, but not the current 30,000 yuan.