25

☆ 25. Chapter 024: This Scourge Must Be Removed (Seeking Branches)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 024 This Scourge Must Be Eliminated (Asking for Branches)

Seeing his son's babbling appearance, Tian Bao became angry in his heart, how can a man be more feminine than a woman? Just like that, you still want to find a beautiful woman to be your daughter-in-law? My son thought so beautifully.

The daughter is a filial person, but this son doesn't know how to go out and kill zombies to earn some supplies for them, he is lazy to do it every day, and even things like washing clothes have to be handed over to his parents, and he is not a three-year-old child, and even his underwear is washed by his mother. Of course, Tian Bao is not unbearable for these, after all, this is the only seedling of their Tian family, as long as it is not excessive, he can also accept these small shortcomings.

The problem is that his son is just a waste who comes to his hands and eats, and he looks good, but he doesn't know how to find a few rich women to serve and improve his life, so he knows how to run outside every day, and he doesn't know what he wants to do.

The more Tian Bao thought about it, the more angry he became, and he turned his head directly and didn't bother to look at his son.

Tian Yuchun had long been Xi to his father's unreasonable attitude, pouted, walked straight into the house, and sat on a repaired stool, "Father and mother, I seem to have seen Su Yinian!" When

Su Yinian mentioned the name, the family was like a frightened bird, and they were immediately frightened.

Xu Qingqing was even more frightened, her face turned slightly pale, and she even breathed a little heavily, and couldn't help but pat her son's shoulder and scolded: "Don't scare me!" "In broad daylight, what are you doing mentioning this matter inexplicably? Is this to scare her to death?

And at this moment, a cool breeze blew in from the tattered tent, which only made Tian Bao and his wife shiver with cold. When I thought of what my son said, I felt that my whole back was full of coldness.

Tian Yuying frowned slowly, there is no need for her eldest brother to joke about this kind of thing, you know, the younger brother is very timid, and the original proposal to seize Su Yinian's materials was put forward by the younger brother, how could he take the initiative to mention Su Yinian?

Tian Yuying's eyebrows were furrowed, and she didn't dare to be careless, "Yuchun, Su Yinian is dead, don't talk nonsense!"

Tian Yuchun knew that his family would not believe him, but the problem was that this was really true, and he was sure that he was not wrong.

"I'm really right, he's sitting in the city lord's car! "It's nothing if it's just Su Yinian coming back alone, but if Su Yinian really has the city lord as a backer behind him, then they who used Su Yinian mercilessly to abandon Su Yinian and borrowed a knife to kill people are afraid that they won't be able to eat and leave.

When Tian Bao heard this, he was a little unimpressed, in their opinion, the city lord of Tianhua Base was too stingy, why should the entrance fee be so high? Doesn't this make it clear that the pit people are pitted? obviously has such a strong strength, but he still has to be harsh on these refugees, and this city lord Feng Beizhi himself is probably not a good thing. Such a person would definitely not do such a stupid thing as saving people.

I have to say that Tian Bao really got half right by mistake, when Feng Beizhi saw the dirty Su Yinian, he was really indifferent and didn't plan to save it.