90

☆ 90. Chapter 090: One More Apprentice Has a Headache

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 090 There is one more apprentice with a headache

The young man thinks very beautifully, since he was a child, he has longed for the day when he can learn martial arts with his grandfather, but his grandfather's requirements are extremely high, and the two cousins have talent, but he doesn't have it, so no matter how hard he tries, his grandfather still doesn't look at him in boxing. Although grandpa made up for him and pampered him in other ways as much as possible, the young man always felt that only by learning Xi boxing techniques from his grandfather could grandpa really love him.

It's a pity that he has no talent, and he was thrown into this damn entertainment company by his grandfather on the grounds of exercising, allowing him to make his debut as a star. Later, he learned that the idea of making his debut was made by his cousin, saying that he couldn't waste his superb face.

Although the young man was angry, he had no choice but to call him the youngest, so he could only be enslaved and used as a tool for his cousin to make money.

Now, seeing the flame in Su Yinian's hand, as well as Su Yinian's crisp and neat kick, this shows that Su Yinian has kung fu. Since Grandpa refuses to take him as an apprentice, maybe he can find another way.

Su Yinian didn't expect that he just missed a move and was targeted.

"Looks like I've got the wrong person.

Su Yinian said and turned around and left, he didn't want to have too much contact with the young man, so the other party's eyes lit up and what he wanted had nothing to do with them. Besides, this young man lost his temper with him inexplicably a few days ago, and Su Yinian really didn't like to associate with such an uncertain person.

Seeing that Su Yinian was leaving, the young man hurriedly stood up, letting the pain in his abdomen, "You kicked me and injured me, just leave?"

Su Yinian reacted at this time, he was indeed responsible for kicking and injuring someone. Su Yinian turned around, took out a bottle of bruising medicine from the space and handed it to the young man, "I'm sorry for hurting you, but you have to know that if you hadn't come to my apartment building, I wouldn't have done anything to you!" "

What Qing Qing Qing wants is not this bottle of bruise medicine, what he wants is the secret of Su Yinian's body.

The young man unceremoniously grabbed Su Yinian's wrist and said angrily: "Don't you want to send me, I just saw that your hand can catch fire on its own, if you don't make it clear, don't want to leave!"

Su Yinian's clear eyes instantly became a little darker, and he stared coldly at the young man in front of him, "Curiosity is so heavy, aren't you afraid of dying here?" The

young man looked at Su Yinian's attitude and said that he would change, and the whole person was instantly cold for a few hundred degrees, obviously he was already timid, but the idea of wanting to learn boxing with his grandfather filled his whole mind, and he couldn't give up.

"Hey, of course I'm afraid of death, but you have to know my identity, if I die, my brother and grandfather will never let you go! And I'm not very demanding, it's not impossible for you to want me to hide what secrets you say! The young man grabbed Su Yinian's wrist tightly, even though he knew that he would be injured, he refused to let go.

Seeing that the young man was so stubborn, and it didn't look like he was telling a lie, Su Yinian had a headache, "What do you want to do?" If he hadn't wanted to do something to innocent people, he would have burned the person in front of him to ashes.