63

☆ 63. Chapter 063: Selling Gold and Encountering Jin Xiaosan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 063 Selling Gold Encounters Jin Xiaosan Su Yinian After playing with the computer, the more he played, the more fascinated

he became.

After all, this is Su Yinian's first time in contact with such a fresh high-tech, as well as strange movies, all kinds of information, and many, many stories, Su Yinian found that this little reading book was actually loaded with the joys, sorrows and sorrows of so many people.

This made Su Yinian have to sigh his luck, if there is no mother who loves him, how can he feel all this, and how can he broaden his heart?!

Su Yinian found that compared to others, he was really lucky.

Su Yinian also learned to play some small games, and some of them were so happy that they couldn't wait to put the computer on their backs to look everywhere.

Su Yinian thought about it, when he left the modern world, he must bring this computer with him.

After putting down the mouse unsatisfied, Su Yinian sat down and followed the operation of the mobile phone in his memory, and he saw that his balance in the mobile phone text message was more than 10,000 yuan... But according to the price of this world, these more than 10,000 yuan are inevitably too little, right? This physical is also a little star with 300,000 fans, how can he not be poor like this!

Su Yinian was quite helpless, and sighed deeply, he had just come to this world, full of energy, and he couldn't wait to do everything he wanted to do quickly, and then return to the end of the world.

However, since it is already dark now, what Su Yinian wants to do has to wait until tomorrow to do it, what Su Yinian wants to do today... It seems to have something to do with computers...

Su Yinian had to check on the Internet, where is there a gold shop jade street near here, and there are also medicines and the like.

Su Yinian found that if he wanted to get a large number of medicines, he had to go through some procedures, which was a bit cumbersome. There is no better way than to buy drugs online. There are other foods, if Su Yinian wants to buy them one by one, it is really too troublesome, it is better to buy them online and have them delivered to one place, which is more convenient.

Su Yinian frowned slightly, and wrote down the supermarket nearby, of course, Su Yinian is more inclined to the wholesale market, if you buy a lot of things there, it will definitely be cheaper, Su Yinian decided to save it!

Su Yinian also plans to buy a vacuum packaging machine, which is fully automatic. In this way, he can also bring some vegetables back to the last days.

But before that, I'm afraid that he really had to rent a warehouse, as the man said, otherwise he would be too conspicuous to act alone.

Xi checking the school on the Internet, Su Yinian was busy all night and was a little hungry.

Su Yinian took out his mobile phone very carefully and carefully, planning to order a takeout.

After Su Yinian excitedly pressed his fingerprint to pay, he suddenly became nervous.

During the period of waiting for takeout, Su Yinian walked around the room, excited and worried, excited that it was the first time for him to order food with such a high-tech thing, and he could pay as long as he entered a password, which was too convenient? But Su Yinian was also worried, he was a little worried about whether the courier would get lost like him?