268

☆ 268. Chapter 268: Finally agreed to meet

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 268 When he finally agreed to meet

Feng Beizhi and returned to the apartment, Su Yinian was bathing, Feng Beizhi listened to the sound of bathing, and the sound of dripping water smashed into his heart drop by drop, which made Feng Beizhi feel itchy and unbearable, and directly pushed the door to enter.

After a heated affair.

Feng Beizhi hugged Su Yinian and said to Su Yinian: "I told them your secret!"

Su Yinian nodded: "I know, sooner or later this secret will not be a secret, it is better to tell them now and let them die!" lest they think they can catch me! "

It's said they're also going to take you... The uncle of the original body was caught! The corners of Feng Bei's mouth rose, he really wondered, why could such a person keep stumbling on him for so many years and causing him to have a home and not be able to go back! But now that it has been proven that they are not family, it doesn't matter if they go back to that home or not.

Of course, Su Yinian knew about it, "It doesn't matter, it's not my family anyway."

Su Yinian said, gently leaning on Feng Beizhi's arm.

The next few days. Feng Beili tried her best to see Su Yinian again, but unfortunately Su Yinian stayed in the apartment, and she was really in no mood to deal with Feng Beili.

Beili was furious after being rejected several times, and scolded his younger brother, "Who did you say you were looking for?" It's not good to offend anyone, but to offend the spatial powerhouse? And what does the baby lover of Fengbeizhi have to do with us, so that he can say irresponsible things?

Feng Beiyong also had a headache: "Now is not the time to accuse each other, let's hurry up and think of a way, how can we see Su Yinian again!?"

"I'm afraid it's not so easy to see him, I originally thought that he was a spatial powerhouse, and as long as he gave enough benefits, he would follow us." Thanks to us, we brought his family with us, and it turned out to be useless! Feng Beili met Su Yinian's uncle when they came, and they thought that they could use this matter to make an article, but as a result, it was impossible to use this family to coerce Su Yinian.

Feng Beiyong opened his mouth and said: "He is not from our world, he can leave at any time, can we really make him useful to us?"

Feng Beili said with a sad face: "Then what else do you say we can do?" If we can't bring the necklace back, we just watch the north go to the end? Do you want to see him climb on top of us one day?

Feng Beiyong raised his head and suddenly said: "Sister, have you ever thought that Su Yinian disappeared and Feng Beizhi also disappeared, they can be said to have left together through another world and went to other places, will

Feng Beizhi still have any nostalgia for this world?" Therefore, the position of the city lord from Fengbei to the present is completely useless, and now it is almost Liu Changyu who is in charge of this base, and there is not much time for Fengbei to come forward, and it is obvious that his mind is no longer here. As long as the other side can provide us with supplies, we feel that we can cooperate with them in another way. But if we keep using a hostile attitude, not only will we not be able to cooperate with them, but it is very likely that we will end up like Xia Zhitian and them. Where they go, they can get pills, what else do you think we can do? We have nothing else to do but be led by the nose by them! Unless we don't want this batch of Clear Turtle Pills. Of

course Feng Beili understands the truth, thinking about it, they all have no way to take Su Yinian. If Su Yinian wants to leave, he can leave, patting his ass, and they are likely to get nothing, and in the end, the bamboo basket will be empty. But she just wasn't reconciled, and what the other worlds looked like, she also wanted to see it, if she could, he really didn't want to live in this world, this world was too painful and tiring. She also wants to become stronger and stronger like Feng Beizhi, but they don't have this opportunity, why can Feng Beizhi have such good luck? It's been like this before, and this is clearly picked up, but grandpa and uncle only hurt him. Finally, the grandfather and uncle died, but in the eyes of the outside world, Feng Beizhi seemed to be the heir of the Feng family. If it weren't for the fact that they later knew that Feng Beizhi was picked up, they would never have allowed Feng Beizhi to be more promising than them. Fortunately, his younger brother has a hard work and makes a name for himself in the military world, otherwise they will definitely be crushed by the closure of the North Zhizhi, just like now.

"Sister, Su Yinian can leave this point at any time, which is enough for us to cast a mouse bogey! "If Su Yinian doesn't have a shuttle consciousness, then Su Yinian is just a simple spatial ability, even if they catch it, it doesn't matter, but the problem is that Su Yinian can shuttle consciousness, even if they catch it, they can't keep each other, so what's the point? The other party can leave at any time, and if he is caught, he is not caught.

The sister and brother were worried because of this incident, plus Su Yinian and the others had been deliberately neglecting the two, and they had not given a discount on the price of Qinggui Dan, Feng Beili was angry and anxious. In desperation, he had to obediently return the materials he had purchased, and went back to replace them with crystal nuclei, choosing to use crystal nuclei and Su Yinian to simply clear the turtle pill.

Seeing that batches of materials were taken back, Feng Beili was so angry that she vomited blood, but they couldn't help it, they didn't think about trading with the base with the crystal nucleus when they came, so they didn't bring much crystal nuclei. Now they finally know why even people like Xia Zhitian were defeated in the hands of Su Yinian and others? It's really because the opponent is too unpredictable from time to time, and they can't deal with it.

Fortunately, things won't be like this, the stalemate has been going on, and a turning point has appeared, and Su Yinian is willing to meet them.

This time it was still the same conference hall, but everyone's attitude towards Su Yinian was no longer contemptuous.

The leader who accidentally offended Su Yinian a few days ago hurriedly apologized as soon as he came, "Su Shao, I said the wrong thing last time, don't worry about me if you have a lot!"

Su Yinian nodded lightly, as if he understood, and then said to everyone: "You guys sit down first!" You've been trying to see me these days, and although I don't think it's necessary, I've thought about it and I'm going to see you. I wonder what the hell are you trying to do when you see me? Although Su Yinian already knew it, the other party didn't think that it was pointless to come to see him now, after all, it was absolutely impossible for him to go to the capital with the other party.

Feng Beiyong said slowly: "Actually, you know the purpose of our meeting with you, our purpose is very simple, for your spatial ability!" I hope you will travel to the capital for the benefit of more people! But now it seems that it should be impossible!

"The life or death of the people in your world has nothing to do with me, and it is impossible for me to go to the capital! To put it mildly, although other worlds are also dangerous, there are no disgusting zombies. God knows, the zombies I hate the most!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Douluo Continent BL) Wine Fang Awakening , [Tanmei] Shentan , [Tanmei] I, Metaphysics Change Life [Wear Book] , [Tanmei] I'm engaged in infrastructure construction in Xiuzhen game , [Tanmei] Did I succeed in fishing today? 、 [Tanmei] Narrow Twist [Zerg] 、 [Tanmei] The rest of my life after love, [Tanmei] I'm not a slut , [Tanmei] I was a beauty blogger in ancient times , [Tanmei] [Jiguo Brothers Sunblack] Asagimo

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top