78

☆ 78. Chapter 078: My Mother Is Innocent

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 078 My mother is innocent

Su Yinian just said a few words, which made the people in Weibo even more lively.

Uncle My Treasure: My family Susu, I have wronged you all these years!

Down with the old slut of the Su family: Su Su, we will always be by your side! The mother-in-law has a spirit in the sky, and she will definitely be very happy to wash away the grievances of the little three.

Today, tomorrow, yesterday: I just want to know when the old woman of the Su family will die? And that scumbag dad who is rare to see in a thousand years, hurry up and die!

The sea and the sky are waves: The Su family doesn't dare to come forward now, how can it be so easy to let them die? However, I heard a piece of gossip that Su Qiao was taken by the police for questioning.

The following messages are unbelievable, Su Qiao and Liu Xia have nothing to do with each other, why are the police asking Su Qiao to ask?

My little Qiao Qiao: People nowadays can really pour dirty water on people, how did my little Qiao provoke you Su Yinian? You will hack her to death!

The wind doesn't stop: is it necessary to hack her? She's already dark! It's the kind that can't be washed at all! Also, don't you know how she provoked Su Yinian? She and their junior mother took away everything that belonged to Su Yinian, and there was still someone here to whitewash that slut? I'm really convinced, don't you have three views now?

Little Jojo: It's funny, does this evidence have to be true? You will believe what Su Yinian says, Su Yinian will let you die, will you go?

Today, tomorrow, today: Eh, I don't like to hear that! How is this evidence not true? If this is not true evidence, then why hasn't the Su family come out to refute it until now? As long as they show evidence that they are the legal persons of these industries, of course we will not scold them! But they can't take it out, so don't wash it here, you little trolls.

The Su family's wealthy drama has become well-known, and almost everyone is staring at the people inside and outside the Su family, even a nanny and the dogs and paparazzi have to be caught and questioned.

So the photo of Su Qiao being taken to the police station by the police was also left.

The sea is immeasurable: I still remember that when Su Yinian's photo came out, someone said that Su Yinian was the murderer, and now that Su Qiao's photo has come out, does that mean that Su Qiao is also a murderer?

Today Tomorrow Today: Don't you think it's strange? How can Liu Xia's death have anything to do with Su Qiao? The two of them can't know each other, right?

Today, tomorrow, yesterday: I'm also curious, what is the relationship between these two people? They can't be good friends!

Jin Yu Liangyuan: If they really know each other, how can I have a sense of foreboding? Think about it, Su Yinian will definitely not push the notice by himself over the years, so who will be the person who pushed Su Yinian's notice? Who else but his agent?

Shameless Road: Yes, how did Su Qiao and Liu Xia know each other? In this way, if Su Qian wanted to inquire about Su Yinian's news, wouldn't it be easy?

My little Erqiao: Don't talk so ugly, is it necessary for Su Yinian's fans to be like this? This Liu Xia is already dead, and she has to pour dirty water on the dead, this behavior is really disgusting!