29

☆ 29. Chapter 028: Driving people away for the sake of protecting a thought

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 028 In order to protect the idea of driving people away

, Xu Hongyan may not have expected that Liu Changyu would be angry in public, so that she could not get off the stage. Xu Hongyan's face instantly turned pale, and she stood in place in embarrassment, not knowing what to do. Feeling that she had become the "focus" of everyone, Xu Hongyan only felt panicked with dry cheeks, and hurriedly explained, "Because there is so little oil, it's a little mushy, sorry!"

But who would believe this explanation? There was no shortage of oil when I was cooking just now, but when Su Yinian fried these ham sausages, there was a shortage of oil? Isn't this clearly intentional? Although the people present more or less knew that some people in the main building had that kind of idea about their own leaders, the question was whether their own leaders could be imagined by these people? They also thought that Xu Hongyan already had a lover, so they should have broken their minds, where did they think that they would even do such a shameful thing.

Xu Hongyan said what he said to Feng Beizhi for the first time, he looked at Xu Hongyan unhappily, and asked with doubt, "How can there be no oil so soon?" We've only been gone for a little over a month, and you've eaten all that oil. Why didn't you know you were so good at eating before?

Feng Beizhi said "you" instead of "you", and the tone in his words obviously didn't believe what Xu Hongyan said. This also shows that Feng Beizhi is really angry.

Xu Hongyan just wanted to vent the dissatisfaction in her heart, she didn't expect things to be like this, she brought the dishes to the table, and when Liu Changyu questioned her, she realized what kind of stupid thing she had done, she actually wasted this food in front of so many people, you must know that wasting food is taboo in the last days, not a single grain is fine.

Xu Hongyan hurriedly explained: "No, it's just that the kitchen is gone, and the warehouse is too far away, I'm afraid I won't have time to give Su Yinian, so I'll just..." Liu Changyu snorted coldly and directly interrupted the other party's quibble and said: "I've been in the logistics for a long time, I forgot how the food came from, how many people outside can't even eat moldy bread,

and you actually confused me?!"

Although

Su Yinian was a little confused, he just felt in his heart that Feng Beizhi was making a fuss, but it was just a ham sausage. But thinking about this body, a ham sausage has to be eaten several times, and Su Yinian gradually figured it out. Obviously, I also knew that this dispute was caused by the ham sausage on the table, and because of this dispute, the people present put down their chopsticks one after another, and they all didn't know what to do.

Su Yinian hurriedly picked up the black ham sausage with chopsticks and said, "You can still eat it if it's okay."

But Su Yinian's liberation was like a deliberate one in Xu Hongyan, she didn't eat it just now, but she didn't eat until she was scolded. What does Su Yinian mean? Do you want to show how "generous" you are to eat this carrot's ham sausage without wasting food?

Su Yinian doesn't like to eat heavy things, this kind of thing with a burnt taste, it is estimated that he will not like to eat it, so Feng Beizhi directly reached out and took Su Yinian's ham sausage, and took a bite of the place where Su Yinian had bitten.

"I'll eat it, and get him another one of the corn sausages. Feng Beizhi ate the mushy ham sausage into his stomach in three or two bites. Feng Beizhi said to a young man opposite, the big young man nodded, and hurriedly got up and ran to the warehouse.

Seeing that Feng Beizhi ate this ham sausage, Su Yinian secretly breathed a sigh of relief, in fact, he really didn't like the burnt smell very much, "Thank you, boss!"

"From tomorrow onwards, Xu Hongyan, you won't be in the back kitchen, the kitchen will be fully entrusted to Aunt Li, you go to work in the livestock farm!" Feng Beizhi didn't intend to expose this matter lightly like this, and if he didn't teach these people a lesson, others really thought that he could kick his nose in the face.

Xu Hongyan's face immediately turned pale with fright, and she hurriedly apologized, "Boss, I will definitely pay attention next time, I won't waste it again." "She shouldn't go to the ranch when she dies, going to the ranch is not a place for a woman like her at all! It's dirty and messy, and some mutant beasts are of a high level, which can easily hurt people. It's like a human falling into a zombie den, and that's terrifying.

As if he hadn't heard what the other party said, Feng Beizhi bowed his head slightly and said to Su Yinian, "Wait for a good meal and come to my room."

Su Yinian nodded: "Okay!"

Liu Changyu didn't like Xu Hongyan so much, so he waved his hand and said, "Okay, hurry up and eat, and then move out." "

Just because of such a trivial matter, they actually wanted to drive him away, did the boss forget that when the boss still had nothing, they willingly followed behind the boss. Why is Su Yinian thinking?

Xu Hongyan knew the boss's personality, and turned around and left crying.

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 敌手 、 [耽美] 游戏x爱情 、 [耽美] 奉君书 、 [耽美] 把我的脖子还给我 、 [耽美] 谢谢,我们真的不要饮料 、 [耽美] 病美人师尊又在装疯卖傻 、 [耽美] 宿主今天也在消极怠工 、 [耽美] 加错微信后我被迫脱单 、 [耽美] 重生来爱你 、 [耽美] 职业选手,不谈恋爱[电竞]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部