19

☆ 19. Chapter 018: Five-Body Worship

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 019 Five-Body Worship

Since the sixth-level zombies are not summoning the zombie army to arrive, the zombies around here have not increased anymore, and it has also reduced the pressure on the superpowers. Originally, zombies continued to join, killing hundreds and filling in thousands, and the zombies that couldn't see the end made everyone see no hope, but now, everyone who saw hope felt refreshed, not so tired, and finally able to rest for a while.

Because Su Yinian's ability level is too low, he is very self-aware and only responsible for doing some logistics work, trying to make himself useful, and not having to worry too much about others to take care of him.

Su Yinian not only had to help cook, but also helped to bandage the wounds, and he really couldn't be idle for a moment. However, Su Yinian still enjoys such busyness, after all, he really didn't have such a busy time in his previous life, and he was always Xi to being alone.

Su Yinian was quite emotional, there were not no dead and injured in the team, although there were not many of them, but after all, they were human lives, and Su Yinian still couldn't be as indifferent as everyone else. Putting the ashes of several people into the space, Su Yinian sighed slightly. He suddenly understood how heavy the words "your share will live together" that others said, and the weight can overwhelm people, and they are often on the verge of collapse.

The outbreak of zombies, and some people blame the earth's punishment for human wanton destruction of the environment, but not all human beings are willing to accept their fate, and more people want to take back their homes from the mouths of zombies, so they have to live no matter what, and only by living can there be hope.

Su Yinian also knew that in the last days, it was a lucky thing to have ashes in the ground, so Su Yinian took these ashes very seriously and didn't dare to bump them at all.

The sunset gradually set, Feng Beizhi and the others left at noon, and they didn't come back until now, Su Yinian's heart was very uneasy, it was the confusion of the unknown. However, despite the anxiety and panic in his heart, Su Yinian still had to hurry up and rest, so he tried to close his eyes, and it was just night, and Su Yinian fell asleep against the wall.

Early the next morning.

Su Yinian leaned against the corner of the wall and slept soundly with his mouth open.

Feng Beizhi and others, who came back in the early morning sunshine, had already returned to join the troops, and the man came to Su Yinian as soon as possible, as if he was afraid that Su Yinian would run away.

Seeing Su Yinian sleeping Zhengxiang, there seemed to be suspicious liquid left at the corner of his mouth, the man slowly squatted in front of Su Yinian, raised his eyebrows, and listened to Su Yinian's breathing, the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

Wang Tiantian on the side was the first to wake up, and when he saw that Feng Beizhi had returned, he immediately spoke, "First..."

Feng Beizhi made a shushing gesture to Wang Tiantian, Wang Tiantian immediately reacted that Su Yinian was still sleeping and obediently closed his mouth.

Wang Tiantian looked at the leader who had only shushed him in the last second, and actually put his hand on Su Yinian's cheek in the next second. The cold hand patted Su Yinian's cheek, and Su Yinian was instantly awakened by the cold.

Wang Tiantian's face was depressed, since he was all about teaching Su Yi a lesson, why did the leader use such a "cruel" way?

Su Yinian opened his eyes in a daze, and saw a figure in front of him, and when he saw that the figure in front of him was Feng Beizhi, Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief, "It turns out that you are back..."