151-160

☆ 151. Chapter 151: Assassination Doesn't Become Too Brainless [Second Update]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 151 Assassination Doesn't Become Too Brainless [Second Watch]

Looking at these people who were still indignant, he couldn't understand what went wrong, Su Yinian found that fighting with the people of this world really lowered his IQ a little, and the IQ of the people in this world seemed to be quite low. Fighting wits and courage with the other party is really a waste of his energy and his time.

"Anyway, you probably don't want to say anything, after all, you all have to die. Hearing

Su Yinian say this, several young people were immediately stunned, they thought that Su Yinian would arrest them and torture them, but they never thought that Su Yinian would directly let them die, they were indeed doing things for Xia Zhitian, but this does not mean that they have to compensate for their lives!

It's all over, who still pays attention to loyalty.

"Young Master Su doesn't intend to...", when several people were the first to say this, they had already lost.

Su Yinian immediately stopped the other party, "I don't plan to question you anything, and I don't plan to investigate anything, because I know that my enemy is only Xia Zhitian from beginning to end, and what do you want to ask?" It's not necessary at all, is it? "

We can do things for you, if you want to deal with Xia Zhitian, we can help you, we know a lot of his secrets." One of the young men hurriedly spoke.

Su Yinian shook his head and said, "That's not necessary, of course you betray him once, of course you can betray me, I never make a loss-making deal, I know that you will betray me after all, why waste time on you?" Besides, in Su Yinian's opinion, any enemy who wants to hinder him is killed, and he doesn't like to use that kind of trick around the bush.

"We swear we will not betray you.

"Actually, we've wanted to take refuge with you for a long time, really—" One of the men smiled pleasantly.

Su Yinian was amused by the other party's logic, "You have long wanted to take refuge in me?" Then you're still killing me now, you're stupid to me?

Several people were frightened by Su Yinian's breezy tone, and the calmer Su Yinian became, the closer they were to death.

"We don't want to die yet!

Jiang Chuling frowned tightly and said on the side, "Su Shao, why don't you hand him over to us!" He felt that these people had the value of use, Su Yinian listened, since it was Jiang Chuling who personally opened the mouth to ask for people, of course he had to give face, so after thinking for a while, he nodded and said, "Since this is the case,

then you take people away!"

Jiang Chuling smiled and nodded, "Thank you Su Shao!" At

three o'clock in the morning, Su Yinian, who had changed rooms, finally waited for Fengbei to arrive.

Feng Beizhi, who climbed into bed, hugged Su Yinian tightly, and kissed the corner of Su Yinian's mouth distressedly, "You're not hurt, are you?"

Su Yinian,

who was woken up, smiled helplessly and said, "You obviously know that I have a lot of manpower, and you have sent so many people to protect me, under such strict protection, if something happens to me, it can only mean that all my high-priced materials have been fed to the dogs." "It is precisely because he invited the elite of the elite that they didn't pay attention to those thieves.