81

☆ 81. Chapter 081: Acting Skills Are Worse Than Him

Chapter

Chapter 081: Acting Skills Are Worse

Than Him in the Modern World.

Su Yinian collected another wave of materials, and seeing the space full of materials, Su Yinian felt that the whole person was sublimated, and this kind of day when he was full of materials was really inextricable. So, Su Yinian sped up again and collected some more materials. And those businessmen who signed a cooperation agreement with Su Yinian only knew that as soon as they received a call recently, it was a big order, and Su Yinian was called a little courteous, and he didn't care what you wanted to do with so many materials.

While collecting supplies, Su Yinian did not put down his acting class. Su Yinian originally didn't want to learn Xi, but when he thought that he had signed a contract and breached the contract, he would only lose money, so Su Yinian gritted his teeth and still watched the performance class very seriously.

Su Yinian was a little helpless, he didn't finish watching this course, and he was sent to the set by someone to drive the ducks on the shelves.

Su Yinian was led to the set of the idol drama by Wu Yingxue, and the title of this drama made Su Yinian quite helpless, "Let's watch the sunrise together!" The name seems to be a bit literary, but the content of its script is quite bloody. The most terrifying thing is that the heroine's name is actually Caicai???

Su Yinian was a little helpless, and I didn't know if this screenwriter couldn't get along with vegetables, there were several characters in it, and the homophony was very similar to the name of the vegetable, but fortunately, Su Yinian successfully avoided this damn homophonic name.

When he came to the set, Su Yinian had already memorized all the lines he should memorize, but he felt that those lines were a little unbearable to look at directly, and he couldn't say them. Su Yinian has been building his mind for a long time, and it was not easy to accept himself, and now he is an actor. In any case, if he wants to act in this drama well, at least he can't be sorry for his salary, although it is a little low, but because of his current status as an 18th-tier star, in fact, this price is not low. It's just that compared with the liquidated damages, Su Yinian felt a little indignant.

In the script, although his role is not heavy, it is not really unimportant. The role of Su Yinian is still very important, the heroine and the male protagonist have a crucial role together, to put it mildly, it is to use the death of Su Yinian's character in exchange for the heroine and heroine's complete awakening of love, thinking that people who love each other want to be together, they should not be stumped by some trivial things, they should be bold and brave together.

The hero and heroine are together, but "Su Yinian" is also dead. After reading the script, Su Yinian knew that there were still a lot of dead people in this drama, although Su Yinian was a little helpless about the bloody script, but after thinking about it carefully, it was actually quite interesting.

And the director was quite satisfied when he saw Su Yinian, he felt a faint melancholy on Su Yinian's body, and that kind of melancholy temperament should be the male No. 4 in the script, so the director was very glad to find Su Yinian to film. Besides, the current Su Yinian is a big hot spot for them, what happened to Su Yinian is on Weibo hot search every once in a while, and there is almost no need to publicize it, many people already know about his play, so can the director not be happy?

It's just that after a while, the director regretted it a little, how could Su Yinian's acting skills regress like this? That's too bad, isn't it? has no expression, can only read lines, and this line is very special... The next time I read the textbook, I don't have any feelings at all. No, when some students are studying, their feelings are called enrichment. He couldn't feel it in Su Yinian.

The director sighed slightly, and Wu Yingxue hurriedly said on the side, "My Su Su hasn't acted for a long time, so his acting skills have regressed, you let him find a feeling." His acting skills are recognized by some big directors, you must believe him! The

director sighed and nodded, it can only be like this, the contract has been signed, and this role can't be withdrawn if he wants to. Besides, they did see the heat in Su Yinian.

Su Yinian also knew that he had disappointed others, but he had no choice, after all, this was his first time acting. As soon as Su Yinian was free, he hurriedly opened the movies of other superstar actors, watched and figured it out carefully, in fact, it was ugly, Su Yinian was imitation. And he doesn't seem to have a better way than to imitate.

Su Yinian's acting skills gradually began to recover a little romantically, but because the female supporting actress who played against Su Yinian was brought into the group, her acting skills... It's really hard to put into words. Su Yinian originally thought that his acting skills were bad enough, but he didn't expect that there were people with worse eyes than him, he had no emotion at all when he read his lines, he was happy to open his mouth, and he was squinting when he cried, and it was precisely because of this comparison that the director was a little more tolerant of Su Yinian.

"Let's go! The director shouted weakly.

In the grassland at the back of the campus, Su Yinian hurriedly grabbed the girl's wrist, "Xiaoxiao, what do you want to do with Caicai?" The

supporting actress impatiently waved away Su Yinian's hand, "What do I want to do with me, with you..."

I forgot the words again.

"Card..."

The director frowned tightly, if it weren't for the fact that the supporting actress was their big financier, he really wanted to go up and slap the supporting actress a few times, such a short sentence could be NG four or five times? didn't repent at all, Su Yinian really didn't find a feeling at first, and his acting skills were a little stereotypical, but now he is quite good. But now, the female supporting role has made him a little unbearable.

The director put down the horn and directly called the supporting actress over, saying that he wanted the supporting actress to figure out the plot more, but in fact, he was going to have a good talk with the supporting actress.

Su Yinian drank water, and the tablet in his hand was Wu Yingxue's, specializing in playing some movies with explosive acting skills, Su Yinian was eager to learn Xi study.

Compared with these people, he still has some learning, how can someone cry so much, and it is not his own father and mother who died? And this woman, from the sadness of disbelief to crying to the final fainting, people are really immersed in it, sad for her sadness.

Is this called acting? Su Yinian raised his eyebrows, why did he think that he would not be able to learn in this life?

Wu Yingxue scolded and said, "What's the matter with that Wu Shuang?" Even filming a few scenes is NG, how can the director find this person to play for you? It's really lowering your grade!

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows, it turns out that he still has grade?

"But I'm not the 18th line? Wu Shuang has also received several big endorsements, and her grade should be higher than mine! Su Yinian spoke slowly.

"You're going to die if you don't speak? Wu Yingxue gradually found that Su Yinian had some tendons, and before acting in a scene, he must watch a movie on the Internet to find a feeling, and told him that there was no need to be so troublesome, but the other party still felt that it was necessary.

It's just an idol drama, just pass the acting skills, and you still want to give full play? Is Su Yinian joking with him?

"You say, why can't you die in someone else's arms? Su Yinian has been struggling with this question, why did Male No. 4 have to die in the arms of the heroine in the end, why couldn't he be hit by a car and died? Do you have to die of illness?

"You're still struggling with that, huh? Wu Yingxue rolled her eyes, "It's all written by the screenwriter, don't worry about it!" The director called us, get up!

Su Yinian was surprised to find that the next scene went relatively smoothly. But he was also keenly aware that the corners of the female partner's eyes were red, as if she had just cried.

The female supporting actress doesn't have NG, and I don't know if I figured it out, or if I was told it.

In short, the supporting actress's state has improved a lot, and Su Yinian is also very happy, because he can finally finish filming a scene seriously.

Su Yinian plans to go back to the hotel after filming.

Wu Yingxue said to Su Yinian: "By the way, the company is going to give you a place to live in the Xi's apartment, probably starting next week!"

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Is this a place to stay for free?"

Wu Yingxue nodded and said: "Of course, of course it's free, this apartment is very good, and there are all kinds of entertainment facilities in it." "

Su Yinian nodded excitedly: "Thank you!" In this way, he can also save money on accommodation, which is not too cost-effective.

Wu Yingxue sent Su Yinian to the hotel where Su Yinian was staying now and left, Su Yinian returned to the hotel, but keenly found that there seemed to be another person's breath in his room.

Su Yinian clenched his fist and punched it, the old man flashed slightly embarrassed, and when he saw Su Yinian punching, the fist was sharp and powerful, the old man's eyes shot with excitement, and his eyes stared at Su Yinian burningly.

Su Yinian was stared at by the other party, only to feel that the hairs on his body stood up, and he punched again.

Afraid that the old man hurriedly said: "I came to find you, not to fight with you!"

Su Yinian's fist stopped in mid-air, but the glass behind the old man shook due to the wind and fell directly to the ground.

The old man glanced at the cup and then looked at Su Yinian with more and more satisfaction, "What school do you study from?"

Su Yinian frowned unhappily: "Trespassing on a private house, I want to call the police!" The

old man looked at Su Yinian with a smile on his biggest expression even if Su Yinian called the police, "It's useless for you to call the police!" Don't worry, I really have no ill intentions! "

You suddenly appeared in my room, not knowing what you were doing, and you said you had no ill intentions, do you think I would believe it? You were sent by the Su family! The

more the old man listened, the more wrong he became, and hurriedly said, "Little friend, have you forgotten what we two met?"

Su Yinian secretly rolled his eyes, turned around to turn on the light, and finally saw what the old man looked like.

The other party was right, they were indeed acquaintances, and the old man had bought jade from him and was his big customer.

Su Yinian frowned, looked at the old man vigilantly and asked, "Even if I once sold jade to you, we are not friends, we are just one-sided relationships, just strangers!" How can you be in my room? This doesn't prove that you don't have anything to do with the Su family! "

Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Female ghost sister, please sign for the letter, [Tanmei] The [Tanmei] , [Tanmei] , , [Tanmei] [Tanmei] The , [Tanmei] , , [Shubao - 2023 - © -