17

☆ 17. Chapter 017: Everyone is Forced to Leave

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 017: Everyone was difficult to leave, and Su Yinian, Liu Changyu and the others hurriedly came to

the third floor.

In the corridor on the third floor, the doors of each room were wide open, and Su Yinian could clearly see that the team members in the room were sorting out their luggage in an orderly manner and preparing to leave here.

Others leaned against the window, using their abilities to stop the zombies from advancing, and the zombies' frantic howls contrasted with the silence of the entire level. The entire floor is set off with increasing grimness.

There was a constant tension in the air, and everyone didn't dare to be careless.

Some of them were responsible for collecting everyone's luggage, some were attacking the zombies by the window, and some were coming to the staircase to prevent the zombies from going upstairs. From the time they woke up to the time they realized that the situation outside might not take more than ten minutes, everyone was already in order and began to deal with the current emergency situation quite tacitly. Everyone moved, their faces were grim, and everyone walked up and down the corridor without any loud and superfluous sounds.

The harshness of the end times is enough to turn a group of ordinary people into an army as impenetrable as steel.

Only Su Yinian felt that he was a little out of place, and he didn't know what to do, so he was afraid that if he did it, he would cause unnecessary trouble to the other party.

After all, Su Yinian had just joined the team, and it had only been a few days, and he hadn't had time to have some tacit understanding with everyone. Of course, the more important reason is that everyone has already tacitly accepted that Su Yinian is their material storehouse, and they don't plan to let the other party participate in the battle at all, so they took a look at Su Yinian and went to their own affairs.

Liu Changyu came to the window and glanced at the dense army of zombies outside, barely visible, with a serious expression.

In Su Yinian's memory, he had never seen such a large battle "zombie group", and Su Yinian's face turned pale with fright at the moment.

Liu Changyu turned his head and saw Su Yinian's pale face, frowned slightly and said, "You follow me for a while, don't fall behind!" "Anyway, they have to spell it out.

However, just as Liu Changyu spoke, a thunderclap sounded in the sky, and a rumbling sound startled everyone in the room.

Zhu Xiaoxue stared blankly at the bean-sized raindrops falling outside, her delicate face slipped a little distorted, and she scolded angrily, "I'm grass!" "This damn weather.

Liu Changyu's face also became ugly.

Su Yinian knew why they reacted like this, the rainy day was a big blow to everyone's hurry, and it was likely to drag them down. After all, this zombie is not afraid of rain at all, they are not affected in any way, but the ability is not, although the physical fitness of the ability has improved, but under such a rainstorm, they will still get sick. In these days, medicine is very difficult to find, and once you get seriously ill, you will almost definitely die. Of course, there are more important reasons, rainy days will obstruct people's vision, and if the ability can't see the zombies clearly, it is easy to become the dead soul under the mouth of the zombie and become the ration of the zombie.

Therefore, when they saw the heavy rain pouring down, the anger of the people was like pouring oil, and then erupted, of course, it also turned into a stronger motivation. They will definitely not die here, and they will definitely clean up this zombie army.