4

☆ 4. Chapter 004: Someone is peeping in the dark

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 004 Someone in the shadows was peeping at Linnan Town, which originally had a population of 1 million, and at

the time of the zombie outbreak, the mayor of Linnan Town was the son of a certain chief in the capital, and his methods were quite resolute, and all the infected people were forcibly isolated, and those who were not infected were all living underground.

At first, there were those who objected to its atrocities, arguing that it would isolate these as such. The 'patient' is a very inhumane thing, and it turns out that the mayor's coercive means saved half of the town's residents, and most of the people who shouted against the atrocities at the beginning died in the mouths of the zombies, and it is for this reason that the death toll in Linnan Town is 100,000 more than the original, although only seventy percent of the humans survived, it is the highest survival rate among the neighboring towns. Everyone is also more and more convinced of the mayor, however, this kind of life of hiding all the time is not a long-term solution. Waiting to sit and eat the mountain, I am afraid that the consequence is still only a dead end.

The mayor of the town quickly sent a distress signal to Tianhua, the nearest large base, although the people of Tianhua base are willing to come to help, but there is no free lunch in this world, and the townspeople of Linnan Town want to go to the big base, they will definitely be 'selected', and not everyone in these big bases will accept them. The reason why the big base has become a big base, a concentration camp for the supernatural, they must be the first to choose, naturally those who have the courage to go out and fight the zombies or ordinary people. As long as you are brave enough to fight zombies, the base is very welcome.

It's just that there is no way to see people's hearts from their faces, and they have no way to know what kind of people they want to join the base are, and whether they dare to fight zombies?! In desperation, I thought of a way, if you want to go to the big base, of course, you can, but you also have to pay the corresponding price. And this price is the materials you put away if you dare to fight the zombies, or the crystal nucleus.

Everyone has set how much they must pay, and it is not okay to lose a point, of course, it is precisely for this reason that "Su Yinian" will die.

On the roof of the 11-story building opposite the building where Su Yinian was, a man with a great figure was looking at Su Yinian.

The man was quite handsome, his facial features were well-defined and deep, and his dark and deep ice eyes stared at the young man opposite for a moment.

He seemed to have encountered something very interesting.

The man's name is Feng Beizhi, the leader of the Tianhua base. Feng Beizhi has always known that he is not a good person, whether it is before or after the end of the world, he is not a good person in the traditional sense.

But after the end of the world, only a "wicked person" like him can live for a long time, plus he is the first batch of abilities to stimulate abilities, and even the first batch of advanced level 7 abilities in several bases, he thinks that he has evil capital.

Originally, he didn't have to come to Nanzhen to save people in person with a base, but who told him to hear that there was a level 6 ability pig here. The higher the level of the alien beast, in addition to its crystal nucleus being able to make people cultivate, the edible alien beast's meat is not only more delicious than before the end of the world, but also very beneficial to the cultivation of the alien.