12

☆ 12. Chapter 012: Tossing and Turning at Night and Sleeping

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 012 Tossing and Turning

at Night, the silver moonlight was scattered in the room, and Feng Beizhi, who was sitting on the ground, was like a statue, not moving. Su Yinian was holding a bandage in his hand and was bandaging Feng Beizhi.

The other party's movements were sometimes close and sometimes alienated, the warm breath on Su Yinian's body came to his face one after another, Feng Beizhi's eyes followed Su Yinian's movements and sometimes fell on Su Yinian's slender fingertips, and sometimes accidentally saw Su Yinian's slightly open neckline, the white skin made Feng Beizhi's deep eyes gradually darken, Feng Beizhi only felt that his throat was dry, and his Adam's apple rolled twice.

Neither of them spoke, Feng Beizhi also looked away as if unintentionally, and there was silence in the room again.

After a long time, Su Yinian clumsily bandaged Feng Beizhi's wound, Feng Beizhi patted his thigh, stood up, and Su Yinian also stood up.

The two of them came to the bedside.

This hotel was a five-star hotel before it was dilapidated, and it was the kind of couple suite where they were located in the north of the closure, the bed was really big, but there was only one quilt.

When Feng Beizhi saw that there was only one quilt on the bed, he didn't know what to think of in his mind, his earlobes were slightly red, he deliberately put on a straight face and asked Su Yinian, "How are you sleeping?" If Su Yinian's sleeping position was too poor, he didn't plan to sleep with the other party, but at the moment, it seemed that there was no choice.

Su Yinian nodded and said, "I sleep well, and I won't kick people at night, you can rest assured."

Feng Beizhi seemed to be satisfied and nodded, but if there were some words, he still had to say it in front, so as not to cross the line.

"In the middle is the dividing line, and it is not allowed to cross the line! Feng Beizhi looked at the middle of a large bed, as if there was already a dividing line.

"I know! Of course Su Yinian knew that he would never cross the line easily. His sleeping position is really fine, he doesn't move, and sometimes, what kind of sleeping position is lying on the bed, and the next day he still doesn't move in that sleeping position.

Seeing Su Yinian's well-behaved appearance, Feng Beizhi continued: "The quilt is half for one person, and you are not allowed to rob it!" "It's autumn now, and since the end of the world, the weather has become more and more weird. In autumn, the temperature can sometimes reach as high as 40 degrees during the day, and at night, especially when it is close to winter, if you don't cover two quilts, the low temperature of minus ten degrees can make you freeze to death.

That's why they're worried about this winter, and they don't know how many people will die.

Su Yinian can be said to be under the fence now, how dare he make a request? Naturally, he couldn't wait to nod and say, "Don't worry, I won't rob it!" So

saying, the two of them lay on the bed slowly, one with their backs to the other, like two parallel lines that refused to meet.

Obviously, he wanted to ignore the strangers around him as much as possible, but Su Yinian felt a little difficult, he really didn't want to think about it, but he thought about it more and more.

Feng Beizhi's shoulder and back were injured, and it was not easy to lie down, but his sideways body would also press the wound, and after thinking for a while, he simply slept on his stomach. Ignoring Su Yinian's entanglement at all.