57

☆ 57. Chapter 057: As long as Su Yinian comes back

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 057 As long as Su Yinian came back

to Fengbei Zhi and heard Su Yinian's words, he suddenly put his hand on Su Yinian's shoulder and "broken" Su Yinian's body. He has always been worried about Su Yinian's life experience, and he has always been afraid that Su Yinian will leave, and after Su Yinian told his life experience, that fear reached its peak. He was afraid, he had never been so afraid. But now, he suddenly found that things had taken a turn for the better, even if Su Yinian really had a secret on his body, Su Yinian might not leave them.

"Are you telling the truth?

Su Yinian nodded stunned and said, "Of course it's true!" Although his mother told him so, Su Yinian must have a little idea in his heart, otherwise he would not be so moved by his mother's words.

He thought very clearly, he really wanted to stay in this world, but he didn't want to waste his space, otherwise, this space system would have no meaning to him. To make the system more meaningful, he has to make the most of it. And now, as his mother said, this system can bring him more than he ever imagined.

If Su Yinian can really bring the medicine over, Feng Beizhi feels that he is sure to make this world better and better. Although the number of zombies is a million times that of humans, if they have enough supplies, they are not afraid of any danger at all.

The reason why they are afraid to fight with zombies is not because of the lack of medicine and food, if these things are enough enough, he wants their team to slaughter more zombies and take back more cities.

Feng Beizhi held Su Yinian's shoulders with both hands, and looked directly at Su Yinian, "If you really get the medicine, I can make a promise!"

When

Feng Beizhi said this, he was stunned and accidentally said what was in his heart.

Su Yinian: "..." A trace of panic flashed on Su Yinian's face, but there was a trace of joy flowing in his heart, if Feng Beizhi really wanted to do this, he felt that he couldn't ask for it.

Looking at Su Yinian's stunned and silent expression, Feng Beizhi stood up and said with a smile: "I'm joking with you, if you really get medicine, I will give you as much jade spirit as you want!" Because he wanted to keep it to please Su Yinian, he actually had three boxes of jade back, and now he gave all these jade to Su Yinian, which was his trust in Su Yinian.

If Su Yinian really went away like this and didn't come back, he couldn't help it, but at present, the fact that Su Yinian could exchange materials from other worlds was particularly important.

Su Yinian stood up, looked at Feng Beizhi with a firm gaze and nodded, "So you think my idea is good, right?" "But it doesn't matter if Feng Beizhi is joking or not, if he completes the task, Feng Beizhi will promise what he said. Of course, in order not to scare Feng Beizhi away, Su Yinian would not be an idiot to speak now.

"Otherwise, what do you want to do with this space? Since these jades are useless to us, but they have such a big effect on you, it would be great for you to exchange them for points, isn't it interesting to be able to travel to 4 worlds? But this matter must be kept secret! If you can get more medicines, I'll buy them from you, and I won't let you lose money! Feng Beizhi said. One thing is the same thing, Su Yinian said that it was his mother's wish to be a businessman, and since this is the case, he has to let Su Yinian fulfill his wish. Moreover, blindly only let Su Yinian bring them materials, if they don't pay at all, after a long time, Su Yinian will be dissatisfied. Therefore, it is better to prepare for many things in advance, and he really doesn't want to take advantage of Su Yinian, after all, they don't know what the situation in other worlds is like at the moment. Regarding other worlds that are more severe than theirs, Su Yinian is a lonely person, and Feng Beizhi is actually not at ease. Therefore, if Su Yinian can get the materials, Feng Beizhi will definitely pay for them, and he will not take advantage of Su Yinian.