94

☆ 94. Chapter 094: I'll Be Your Apprentice Too

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 094 I will also be your apprentice

If Su Yinian knew Gong Li's thoughts, he would probably reply unceremoniously, he really wanted to tell Gong Li, you really think too much.

However, at this moment, Gong Li knew very well that Su Yinian was very tempted by the gift he gave out.

Gong Li took two steps forward with his hands behind his back, came to Su Yinian, and said with a smile: "Ginseng!

Since he had been seen by the other party, his purpose, Su Yinian simply admitted it, and said slowly: "Indeed, those people said that it was very useful to me, if you are willing to trade with me, I will be grateful!" "With the Heavenly Silkworm Root, he should be able to go to the Wuzhen Continent and get some spirit stones back to increase its point value.

Gong Li showed an unfathomable expression, "If you want those ginseng, I'll talk about it if you win!" He knows very well how persistent Xiao Yi is in boxing, since before, Xiao Yi only looks at his boxing skills, after all, he is indeed a rare opponent in their circle. Gong Li thinks that he can be regarded as the stronger type of ancient martial artists, and he has also taken Xiao Yi to the martial arts conference, and Xiao Yi's vision should be wider than that of his cousin. Now, Xiao Yi wants to worship someone as a teacher so seriously, which shows that Su Yinian must have something true about him.

If Su Yinian really has no sect and no faction, he can put Su Yinian by his side and cultivate it well, as for Xiao Yi, it's just that, let him go!

Besides, Gong Li didn't really take what Su Yinian said to heart, he really wanted to know what Su Yinian said could cure Xiao Yi? If Xiao Yi can really be cured, no matter what the price is, they are willing.

Su Yinian nodded, and made a gesture of please, "Let's go to the corridor to fight, there are too many things here, and we can't use them!" Gong

Li has this intention.

Gong Shangyi's eyes lit up on the side, and he followed behind Su Yinian with great interest, while Gong Shangyong had a slight headache, he spent a lot of money to hire someone to design this apartment, if his grandfather broke it for him, don't blame him for being polite.

The two came to the corridor without talking too much nonsense, and then compared on the spot. The spacious corridor became the focus of the two-man competition.

Gong Li's fist style was very sharp, almost fatal, Su Yinian frowned slightly. The opponent's fist is for him... It's a little soft, and it's quite slow. Su Yinian quickly saw that the punching technique used by the other party... It's actually a garbage boxing technique that they give to others in vain and others can't practice. However, this kind of boxing still seems to be relatively powerful in this world.

Su Yinian didn't even dare to use his own fist technique, Ling Feng Fist, he knew that his Ling Feng Fist was obtained by accident in a secret realm, it was a high-level boxing technique, with a total of twelve layers. When he reached the twelfth layer of cultivation, he could split the mountain with a light fist, and the earth would shake the mountain.

His boxing method is still only one layer now, but it is more than enough to deal with Gong Li, and the other party may have Xi to the fourth layer of boxing, but even if the other party has Xi to the tenth layer, he is still not his opponent at the first level. This is the biggest difference between advanced and low-level boxing.

Both of them seemed to outsiders to have the upper hand, after all, Su Yinian had been dodging, as if he couldn't fight back. But in fact, Su Yinian was just thinking about how not to hurt Gong Li.