262

☆ 262. Chapter 262: Make an agreement with the alchemist

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 262 Making an Agreement

with the Alchemist Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian had a firm attitude, Feng Heng knew that it would be useless to stop him, so he could only tell the two to be careful.

"Although I know that you are now treacherous, it is not difficult to take a man's life! But this world is a world of rule of law after all, I hope you have a degree in your heart and act in a measured manner! Feng Heng smiled and spoke.

Feng Beizhi immediately nodded and said: "Dad, don't worry, I have always been measured, although I will take my mother's things, I will never use the next three indiscriminate means!" "It's weird. For that family, he didn't want to use any upright means, he just wanted the other party to die under insidious means.

Feng Heng is okay, he doesn't know what his son is thinking, if he knows, he will probably roll his eyes.

After that, Su Yinian quickly contacted Gong Li and ordered a large number of munitions with a batch of pills.

"Is Gong Shangyi still abroad? Su Yinian raised his eyebrows and asked.

Gong Li replied: "He is indeed still abroad, master rest assured, he has not fallen behind in cultivation, he is working hard!"

"I know, anyway, you should supervise him for me! By the way, Feng Beizhi and I are ready to get married! Su Yinian said with a smile.

Gong Li on the other end of the phone came with a hearty laugh, "That's great, when are you going to get married?" Need my help?

"That's not necessary, as long as you take care of the transaction between us and help me bring back those supplies, I'll be grateful." It's just that when I got married for the first time, I was a little nervous and didn't know who to talk to! Su Yinian was a little helpless, and he didn't feel nervous when he decided, but after the decision, he began to get nervous.

Gong Li smiled and comforted Su Yinian, premarital phobia will be more or less some.

Hearing the news that Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were going to get married, the Lin family and the Mo family only felt that they were about to be angry with the Feng family's fanfare.

The Mo family is now forced to raise Mo Xian Xian, and Mo Feifei keeps putting pressure on the Mo family, although Mo Xian is still alive, but he is just hanging on his breath, and he is in severe pain every day, and his life is very tormenting. Now when he learned that Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were going to get married, and even had a big wedding, Mo Xianxian actually fainted on the spot, if he hadn't bought the pill treatment from Su Yinian from some channels, Mo Xianxian would probably be angry to death.

Murphy felt uncomfortable in her heart, especially when she learned that the Feng family actually sent an invitation letter to their Lin family, Murphy only felt that the other party was deliberate, deliberately embarrassing them, and deliberately wanted to see them laugh.

Murphy Fei was angry and couldn't sleep for a few days, and he was reluctant to go to the wedding, but the old man didn't think so, the old man now knows that Feng Beizhi's current worth and the value behind him, the old man doesn't plan to continue to have a bad relationship with Feng Beizhi, he wants to have a good relationship with Feng Beizhi at the first opportunity, after all, they are still relatives. In this regard, although Lin Rong, who is the son of the old man, is a little dissatisfied, but after thinking about it carefully, it is not harmful to be friendly with Fengbei Zhizhi. Now that they have taken revenge, they should not attack them again.