35

☆ 35. Chapter 034: Cadres Meeting to Give Warnings [Second Update]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 034 The cadres held a meeting to warn [Second Watch]

Although the murderer could not be found, no matter what, Feng Beizhi would not let go of this internal thief, this memory can hurt anyone, but he can't hurt Su Yinian, Su Yinian is his mobile warehouse, such a big baby, if he dies, where can he find such a convenient mobile warehouse?! Therefore, Feng Beizhi was very angry, and the consequences were very serious.

Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu decided to let all the fire abilities who were staying in the dormitory area leave, and this decision made many people dissatisfied, this kind of indiscriminate 'attack', rather than killing by mistake, made the other innocent fire abilities very unhappy and felt very aggrieved. You must know that you can live in this dormitory building, most of the people have been following Feng Beizhi after the end of the world, it can be said that these people are 'old people', don't Feng Beizhi think that this move will make those 'old people' chill? Isn't that a bit too much? Of course, only a small number of people will think so, and those who really have a clear conscience, why should they be afraid of being kicked out of the dormitory? Besides, they just left the dormitory, and the credit given to them by the leader was enough for them to find a better dormitory to live in, which was not a disadvantage to them, and it was not impossible for them to return to the dormitory once they were cleared of suspicion. Therefore, most people really don't understand, why are some people so excited? Isn't it a well-known thing that just because I kicked you out doesn't mean you're a thief? It's too excited, but there is a problem, many people want to understand this, and immediately pack up their things and leave, as for those who still want to make trouble, forgive them for not accompaniing.

Li Yue, a woman who has a kindness to Feng Beizhi, naturally became the leader of the fire powerhouses, and took the lead in opposing this matter, but in the end, even a fair and just Lu Zhan and Lin Jiayou agreed to this request, which really made people dare not intercede. After all, Lin Jiayou's mother and wife were both fire-type powerhouses and were also 'driven out'.

Originally, everyone thought that this matter had gradually subsided, but when they held their third internal meeting, someone still mentioned this matter without knowing whether they were alive or dead.

"Boss, wouldn't it be too much to let all the fire-type abilities move out? "The name of the person who spoke is Xie Mingshan, the captain of the first squad under Lu Zhan, and Xu Hongyan's current lover. He suddenly jumped out to mention this matter for Xu Hongyan, of course, another reason is that he now has 70,000 mercenary points, which is already very close to a middle-level cadre, and maybe he can become a squadron leader at that time. Maybe it was because he killed a level 4 zombie alone, which made Xie Mingshan a little fluttering, with so many cadres present, his team leader actually dared to question the leader's decision, this was not deliberately looking for a draw?

Sure enough, Feng Beizhi's face quickly collapsed, originally Su Yinian almost had an accident for Feng Beizhi was a thorn pierced into Feng Beizhi's heart, this thorn didn't move, but once it moved, it was a throbbing heart.

Seeing Feng Beizhi's gloomy face, Lu Zhan sighed slightly, and then frowned and said to Xie Mingshan: "This matter has been decided, don't mention it again!" In his memory, Xie Mingshan is not such an incomprehensible person, sure enough, no matter what era it is, this pillow wind still works, and the reason why Xie Mingshan mentioned this matter is not because of Xu Hongyan, a fire-based powerhouse.

Liu Changyu mockingly hooked the corners of her mouth, compared to Xu Hongyan or Li Yue, who had no brains, she was more scheming, to put it mildly, Xu Hongyan's suspicion was the biggest, after all, she had already formed a bond with Su Yinian when Su Yinian first came, not to mention any internal thieves, now that Su Yinian is being attacked, Xu Hongyan's suspicion is the biggest here, but Xu Hongyan actually didn't know how to keep a low profile, and actually blew the pillow wind with courage, Isn't she afraid of affecting her current lover Xie Mingshan? Li Yue has become so low-key now, although Xu Hongyan still doesn't know whether to hit the muzzle of the gun, women, sometimes they are really brainless animals.