41

☆ 41. Chapter 040: Plotting against the Wrong People is Not a Good Person

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 040

Su

Yinian suddenly began to be sentimental, and there was a deep reluctance in his heart. And, after thinking about it, he really didn't want to leave here. But if he doesn't leave here, what does this space mean to him?

Seeing Su Yinian fall into deep thought, and sighing, Feng Beizhi knocked Su Yinian's head angrily, "What are you doing in a daze?" Have you chosen?

Feng Beizhi's low and cold voice pulled Su Yinian back from his thoughts, Su Yinian immediately came back to his senses, and the jade he wanted was settled.

The two of them wandered around the neighborhood again, almost always searching for jade stalls.

Seeing that Su Yinian only cared about buying jade and couldn't look at anything else, Feng Beizhi's brows furrowed even tighter, he must know what this cracked jade meant to Su Yinian, of course, he also knew that now was not a good time to question all this.

Feng Beizhi asked with a faint smile, "Don't you like anything else besides these jades?"

Su Yinian put all the jade he bought in his backpack, Su Yinian shook his head and said, "I like jade." In order to be able to have more points, of course his favorite is jade.

At that moment, a sharp, slightly rough voice sounded behind the two.

"Yo, Chief Feng, good afternoon!

Even if Su Yinian didn't turn his head, he could feel how yin and yang the voice of greeting was.

Hearing this greeting, Feng Beizhi's attitude instantly became indifferent, turned his head, and nodded coldly to the other party: "Leader Xia, you also come to buy jade?" "This guy is really ghostly, are people so shameless now?

Su Yinian also turned his head, and what he saw was a burly man with dark skin and a rather large nose. The man was followed by a young man, whose eyes rolled and looked like a thief.

And in the same way, the moment he saw Su Yinian, Xia Zhitian's eyes sparkled, almost sticking to Su Yinian's body. Xia Zhitian nodded and said, "Yes, I recently fell in love with a superb product, and he likes jade very much." "Isn't this masterpiece right in front of his eyes now?! The photo is really a little distorted real person, it's really beautiful, he can't hold it!

Seeing Xia Zhiguang's impatient expression and the eyes that stuck to Su Yinian's body, Feng Beizhi's eyes gradually became dark, and a trace of coldness crossed his eyes, "Really?" Then you should also come to buy jade, then you are busy! Let's go first. As he

spoke, Feng Beizhi grabbed Su Yinian's wrist, pulled Su Yinian and turned around and left.

Xia Zhitian hurriedly took two steps forward and blocked in front of Feng Beizhi, seeing the displeasure on Feng Beizhi's face, Xia Zhitian said with a smile, "Leader Feng, don't be in a hurry to leave!" You're not going to introduce me to the guy next to you?

Feng Beizhi took Su Yinian in his arms and unceremoniously declared Su Yinian's sovereignty, "My lover Su Yinian, Xiao Nian, greet Brother Xia."

Su Yinian has always kept in mind that he must be very intimate in front of people, and this is the first time Feng Beizhi has hugged him so intimately, Su Yinian naturally has to cooperate more, and nodded obediently and greeted: "Xia hand is good."

Xia Zhitian's smile became brighter and brighter, and Su Yinian's voice was also very suitable for his appetite, gentle and gentle. How delicious it would be for such a person to gasp for a moment's time...