50

☆ 50. Chapter 050: Betrayal if you can't trust

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 050 I can't trust to betray

Su Yinian clearly felt that his heartbeat was accelerating, the blood all over his body seemed to be flowing backwards, and the unprovoked coldness kept climbing up from the soles of his feet, quickly locking his whole person, and the blood on his face was rapidly receding.

Su Yinian tried to evoke a smile, what he didn't know was that his smile was more ugly than crying in Feng Beizhi's eyes.

"Boss, why do you ask me like that, it's Su Yinian? Su Yinian kept telling himself in his heart that he definitely didn't show his stuff, and the reason why Feng Beizhi asked so must have other reasons. His secret has always been hidden in his heart, and he has never been known to outsiders, how can Feng Beizhi know? So he must be scaring himself.

Su Yinian wanted to try to calm his mood, but unfortunately Feng Beizhi's next sentence broke his illusions.

Feng Beizhi looked at Su Yinian directly, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Then you tell me who Zhu Yuer is, and who are Su Yifeng and Su Yimeng?" "

The former is his wife, and the woman who killed him, and the latter two are his half-brothers and sisters, he has never told outsiders about these things, how could Feng Beizhi know?

Could it be that when he had a fever... What should not have been said?!

Su Yinian will talk nonsense once he has a fever, his mother once told him these things, but he never took it to heart, because after he learned Xi and practiced dancing, he rarely had a fever, how could he think of coming to another world, he actually had a fever, or in front of Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian stiffened, his fingers trembled slightly, afraid that Feng Beizhi would ask too much, but Su Yinian vaguely felt that it was no big deal to tell Feng Beizhi all this, he needed someone to listen to his words, but he didn't know how to speak, and he didn't know whether to trust Feng Beizhi.

Seeing Su Yinian's face change suddenly, Feng Beizhi snorted coldly and said, "Curious how I know?" "

I..." Su Yinian's words were blocked in his throat, he couldn't say it anyway, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but show a wry smile, he finally understood why Feng Beizhi was so weird to him today, and even thought that he was lying, it turned out that his secret had already been discovered.

Looking at Su Yinian's reddened eyes, Feng Beizhi was also a little distressed, and always felt that he shouldn't force Su Yinian so hard, after all, Su Yinian had just recovered now, and it was indeed a little unkind for him to do this.

Feng Beizhi sighed slightly and said, "I remember I told you that I don't want you to lie to me!" Don't tell me, what the hell is going on, I won't force you! "

Isn't that what it means to force him? Su Yinian smiled bitterly, if he could say it, how could he not say it? But he was afraid ... He was afraid that once he said himself, he would become a waste in the eyes of others, he didn't want to be like this, and he didn't want to look at other people's eyes anymore...

Su Yinian's eyes were slightly red, and he said to Feng Beizhi with a firm attitude: "I did have some things to deceive you, but I swear that it is only a small part, except for my life experience, I have never deceived you!" I'm not going to lie to you either, about my background, I'm now... Can't say yet! "

It's all here, Su Yinian still wants to hide it from him, Feng Beizhi is angry in his heart, he has always been sincere to Su Yinian, maybe he deceived Su Yinian in emotional matters, but he never deceived Su Yinian in other things. Not once, but what about Su Yinian? actually concealed such a big thing from him, it has been exposed, and the other party still doesn't plan to speak?! Su Yinian's attitude was clear that he didn't trust him, and Feng Beizhi, who figured this out, was very uncomfortable.