44

☆ 44. Chapter 043: Fight to Kill the Mutant Tiger

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 043: Struggling to Kill the Mutant Tiger

is different from Su Yinian, everything is going well here, and there is some trouble in the team that seals the North Zhi.

They followed the clues left by the mutant tiger to the mutant tiger's lair, and did not find it until the afternoon.

The Mutant Tiger's lair is in a square, and there is no possibility of hiding around it, so if you can see the nearby Strangers or lose their careers, it can be said at a glance. Fortunately, there was a building a hundred meters away from here, and after everyone boarded the building, they quietly observed the movements of the mutant tiger.

But everyone was a little surprised that there was a small tiger cub in the den of the mutant tiger at this moment, didn't it say that after the end of the world, but the birth rate of humans and mutant animals has been greatly reduced? At least in the eyes of the mutant beasts they have encountered over the years, the birth rate has greatly decreased, which is simply a euphemism, and it can be said that there is no birth rate. It's been a long time since I've heard the cries of newborns, and humans and other mutated animals almost always act alone, and even if there are couples and the like who act together, they have never seen their cubs. It was the first time they had seen a small cub, but alas, it was a mutant tiger cub.

The little tiger cub is making a gray egg roll around, and is having a good time.

There used to be two tigers, but now there is only one left, who is breastfeeding the tiger cub and should be the mother of the cub. But how can there be an egg next to it?

The young man named Ling Feng couldn't help but sigh: "I just know now that the mutant tiger is actually eggborn?" "The mutant tiger is actually born from eggs, he is simply unheard of! The egg-born mutant tiger, this is simply a miracle of the animal kingdom.

Wu Kaijun was also very emotional, "The world is really big!"

Lin Xue: "..."Can this group of big men show off the bottom line of IQ a little less?" It's a shame to be around this group of people.

Feng Beizhi's footsteps suddenly moved two steps to the side, and he and these fools really didn't want to be together.

When the time was ripe, Feng Beizhi interrupted everyone's gags, and said slowly: "There is only one cub of this mutant tiger, only level 4 is easy to deal with, and that egg has not cracked after scratching it for a long time, and it is estimated that it is also a strange beast egg." Let's go our separate ways! The

crowd listened to the order and quickly dispersed.

The mutant tiger immediately sensed that there was a rather strong murderous aura around it, and it hurriedly protected its child behind it, but what it didn't expect was that a strong killing intent also emerged behind it.

The mutant tiger howled angrily, glaring fiercely at the approaching Adepts with those tiger eyes.

Before I had time to make a move, the strangers around me used all kinds of moves, large and small fireballs of different shapes, high-pressure water columns, yellow-black golden bullets and golden swords, green arrows, hard stone balls... All sorts of abilities fell like a goddess scattering flowers.

Both mutant tigers dodged these attacks, and suddenly, a black arrow shot into the front paws of the little tiger cub, and the little tiger cub wailed, and the mutant tiger let out a roar of rage, aiming at Ling Feng's direction and opening its bloody mouth.