11

☆ 11. Chapter 011: It's always bad luck after meeting

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 011 It's always bad luck

after meeting Now that the weather is autumn, after noon, the weather is still getting hotter and hotter.

After dinner, Su Yinian knew that in order to catch out level 6 zombies, Feng Beizhi planned to act at night.

Hearing that the crystal nucleus of a level 6 zombie can provide a lot of materials, Su Yinian opened the exchange page and took a look. It was found that the sixth-level crystal nucleus exchange points are also divided into levels, and the general three abilities of water, fire, and earth, the sixth-level can only be exchanged for 80 points; These two rare abilities can be exchanged for 200 points; There are also two more precious abilities, Ice and Thunder, which can be exchanged for up to 800 points at level 6; It's just that what makes Su Yinian a little inexplicable is, what does this darkness and light mean? The two abilities of darkness and light at level 6 can be exchanged for 2,000 points?! However, as far as he knew, there were only 5 abilities in this world: gold, wood, water, fire, and earth. Where do these other four come from? Isn't it the power of this world?

Su Yinian didn't plan to think about things that he couldn't figure out, because it was very difficult to think about it. Anyway, he knew in his heart that no matter what they thought about it now, his ability was too low, and although others took a fancy to his spatial ability, the fire ability he attacked was of little use at all, but... Su Yinian's secret, what if someone finds out?

Thinking about it, Su Yinian, who wanted to escape, watched the sunset gradually sink in the west, Su Yinian started his escape plan, anyway, there is no one to guard him, if he doesn't run at this time, when will he stay? Su Yinian jumped down from the window and ran towards the street on the side.

At the beginning, Liu Changyu would chase after the other party with a frown, but after following for a long time, they found that Su Yinian's road idiot attribute was really strong, the kind of strength that was eye-opening.

Obviously, he only needs to take a step forward to leave the place, but he just doesn't take that step, he just turns a corner and comes back, and several times, he has gone around back to the hotel.

Liu Changyu secretly rolled his eyes, what kind of lone ranger does such a person want to do alone? It's no wonder if you don't get eaten by zombies! But this young man's stunned appearance is quite cute, if it weren't for the fact that the other party has already taken a fancy to the boss, he would have to strike first.

It was getting dark, Su Yinian raised his head and looked at the hotel in front of him in a daze, the door was empty, and the lonely wind was slowly floating around Su Yinian.

Su Yinian sighed, why did he run and run back again? Could it be that a ghost is hitting the wall?

Zhu Xiaoxue had been waiting at the door for a long time, and saw Su Yinian obediently appear at the door again, and after laughing secretly, she trotted over to Su Yinian, "Xiao Yinian, why did you come back from outside again?" Although there are no zombies around here, you can't be careless! Su

Yinian can't say that he wants to escape, but he can't leave!

Zhu Xiaoxue stepped forward and took the initiative to hug Su Yinian's arm, the girl's touch made Su Yinian stiff, hurriedly retreated, shook his head and said, "Men and women don't kiss!" He could accept that the girl kept staring at him while eating, but he couldn't accept the other party's touch on him.