77

☆ 77. Chapter 077: Just Friends

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 077 It's Just a Friend When

the police came to the door, Su Qiao was completely panicked, she hurriedly ran to her mother for help, but Jin Shuhan didn't want to see her.

Seeing his daughter anxiously walking around the door, Jin Shuhan was also a little unbearable, and reluctantly opened the door.

Su Qiao threw herself into her mother's arms and shouted anxiously, "Mom, what should I do?" The police found me up..."I knew that she would have just solved Liu Xia, so there would be nothing to do." Even if Liu Xia catches the handle, it is better than having nothing now.

Jin Shuhan patted his daughter's shoulder and said, "Are you stupid?" You and Liu Xiang do know each other, you are good friends, so you give him some money to help him, this is what good friends should do, isn't it?

When Su Qiao heard this, her eyes lit up, as if the victims floating in the vast ocean finally caught a piece of driftwood, Su Qiao nodded excitedly and said: "Yes, I am friends with her, so isn't it reasonable for me to have contact with her?"

Jin Shuhan sighed in his heart, fortunately her daughter was not stupid, otherwise she would have been angry.

"What about things on the web? How can the other party have so much evidence? Su Qiao knew that her identity was "stolen" since she was a child, but she never thought that one day all this would be revealed, and everyone knew that she was the son of the junior.

She couldn't stand this and had to find a way to stop it.

Jin Shuhan's beautiful eyes showed a burst of coldness, she would never allow anyone to ruin all this that she had managed. Even if that person is the person she loves the most.

"You don't care about this matter, I'll take care of it! "Now it may be that only Su Yinian's real disappearance can solve all this and make everyone forget about this matter.

After all, time is the best way to heal everything.

A solid white apartment building.

Luo Fenglin pressed his temples and posted all the evidence on the Internet, then turned around with a long sigh of relief and looked at the middle-aged man sitting on the balcony, the man's face was pale, he kept coughing, and his handkerchief was stained with red liquid.

Luo Fenglin sighed slightly, "I've put all the evidence on the Internet!" Jin Shuhan shouldn't be able to do it! The

middle-aged man's voice was hoarse, and his pale face became more and more bright red with thin lips, "Thank you!" The

middle-aged man said, covering his mouth with a handkerchief and coughing again.

Luo Fenglin stood up and walked towards the middle-aged man, "You better take it easy, you should know that you won't live long!" The

middle-aged man nodded, "I know!" Thank you! Luo

Fenglin smiled bitterly, Jin Shuhan, tell me how much you have ruined?

On the Internet, some people began to spontaneously gather videos of Su Qiao playing a big name, not treating the assistant as a person, etc., and released the black material at one time, and the other party seemed to want to step Su Qiao into the bottom.

As we all know, Su Yinian is still in the police, and it is estimated that he is still waiting in line for questioning, so the person who wants to do something to Su Qiao now is probably Su Qiao's former rival. Su Qiao has always been arrogant like a peacock, and he doesn't look at others at all. thinks she's an acting school, but in fact, everyone else is watching her jokes! Now the Su family can be said to be pushed by everyone after all, the Su family's "genuine lady" Jin Shuhan has not been able to come up with decent evidence until now to prove that he is not a junior, he only knows how to delete posts, and the more the other party deletes, the more it proves the other party's weakness.