26

☆ 26. Chapter 025: It's so intimate to hurt each other

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 025 Hurting Each Other Thinking

of his mother, Su Yinian's heart was lost again, he vaguely remembered that his mother carved his appearance with green jade, but he was smashed by his good brother and could no longer put it together.

Seeing Su Yinian in a daze at the jade, Feng Beizhi stretched out his hand and patted Su Yinian's head, and said in a puzzled manner, "What are you in a daze?" Do you like jade? "

Almost everyone on this street knows Feng Beizhi, a well-known figure, who doesn't know the city lord of their base? How many people want to be the little lover of the city lord with the idea, even if they can't do it, they don't allow others to occupy the city lord, but who would have thought?! The city lord just went out to do a mission, and he actually brought back such a beautiful youth. Although the young man's height is not very tall, there are definitely a lot of places where there is meat, and the whole person looks slender, but in fact, the figure should be good, plus that face also adds a full 100 points to the other party. It's no wonder that the city lord doesn't look down on the people in the city, and the people in the city really can't find anyone who looks better than the youth.

The jade stall owner smiled and said, "City Lord, if you like it, I will sell it to you cheaply!" Although he really wanted to sell it for free, most of this jade was almost tens of thousands of yuan before the end of the world, and he was really reluctant to give it away without receiving a single credit. Although he also knew that jade was useless in the last days, he was still reluctant to do so...

Su Yinian squatted down slowly, and his eyes immediately fell on an ivory-white bracelet, which was different from other bracelets, and there was a thin crack in this bracelet.

Su Yinian picked it up with a little surprise, if he was not mistaken, could it be a jade spirit in this jade? In their world, the jade spirit is almost the favorite of the alchemists, it can be used as a medicine guide, and the high-grade jade spirit can be fried at a sky-high price! He actually saw a jade spirit in front of such an inconspicuous stall that not many people came and even looked a little dirty?

Although Su Yinian was a little surprised and a little surprised, he didn't show his joy too obviously.

But the boss said with some embarrassment: "This jade may have accidentally fallen and touched it when he was on the run, so there will be a seam, why don't you look at something else, there are a lot of other good-looking jade!"

Feng Beizhi also said on the side: "If you want to buy it, buy a better one, buy this kind of seam, it's a loss!"

Su Yinian: "..."This group of people really doesn't know the goods.

However, Su Yinian couldn't help but be a little funny, if the alchemists of their world knew that the people here actually disliked the valuable jade spirit so much, it was estimated that they would be so angry that they would smoke and scold the other party for being an ignorant child!

Su Yinian's eyes flashed, and he caught a glimpse of another one, which made your eyes light up, and hurriedly took the other bracelet over, and actually ran into two at once, which is definitely not just luck.

According to the memory of this body, Su Yinian knew that although there were different types of jade in this world, he had never heard of such a thing as a jade spirit. Maybe it's because this body has never been seen, but Su Yinian is more inclined to the end of the world to create the appearance of the jade spirit, of course, it is also very possible, because the people in this world are too illiterate, and they throw away the precious jade spirit as a flaw, the more Su Yinian thinks about it, the more likely it is.