146-150

☆ 146. Chapter 146: Let me tell you a story

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 146 Let me tell you a story

Su Yinian glanced at Ding Yan, and with a faint smile, the words he said were indeed not allowed to be rejected by others, "Although it may hurt the harmony between our teams, but I, I don't like others to treat me as a fool."

Ding Yan frowned tightly and said, "Since Young Master Su has already decided, it means that there is no room for relaxation, and since this is the case, we won't stay longer."

Su Yinian didn't have that much ill feeling towards Ding Yan, although he really didn't like Huang Wu, "Don't be in a hurry to leave, I have something here to tell Leader Huang, you can hear it." Although Su Yinian didn't care what others thought of him, he didn't want others to think that he was the kind of person who would get into trouble because of a trivial matter.

Huang Wu pointed at himself suspiciously, "Well, you want to tell me?"

Ding Yan lowered her eyes slightly, and grabbed her husband, she had a hunch that Su Yinian targeted them so much, maybe not only because of the things in the banquet hall, after all, there were so many people in the banquet hall, Su Yinian didn't target them one by one, why did he target them mercenary group? Could it be that her husband did something to anger Su Yinian?

Huang Wu on the side also had this guess, a little hesitant, Su Yinian made a gesture of invitation, and said with a smile: "You guys sit down first!"

Ding Yan pulled her husband to sit back, with a faint smile on her face, "Okay, let's listen." Feng

Beizhi got up and went to wash the fruit for his baby.

Su Yinian thought for a while, until Ding Yan and Huang Wu were a little impatient before they spoke slowly, as if they had figured out how to organize the language, "My parents died when the end of the world came, and I didn't have many relatives, but I cherished them very much before I had an accident." As for me, I have an uncle, an aunt, and two cousins, and they are my closest family members. But in order to enter the Tianhua base, they betrayed me without hesitation.

Ding Yan's brows tightened more and more, she didn't understand what Su Yinian said had to do with the cooperation between them?

But Huang Wu on the side had an ugly face and was a little restless.

Su Yinian glanced at the expressions of the husband and wife, and the smile on the corner of his mouth became lighter and lighter, "They betrayed me, pushed me to the zombies, and caused me to be bitten by zombies." I thought I was going to die, so I tried my best to figure out why they betrayed me. Maybe God had mercy on me, but I really broke through the siege, and I found them without any problems, and I heard them discuss how to distribute the supplies I left behind, and why they killed me. How ridiculous, my dearest relatives, in order to enter the Tianhua base, for that little bit of "travel expenses" actually put me to death, they forgot that since the end of the world, it has always been me who has been protecting them. I have always tried my best to protect them, every time I collect supplies, they take the lion's share, I only take a little, but they treat me like this at the last minute.

Ding Yan was keenly aware of the stiffness of her husband's body, glanced at her husband thoughtfully, and then said to Su Yinian, "It's the end of the world, Young Master Su is still looking forward to family affection, and it is indeed a bit extravagant, but I don't know what the situation of your uncle's family is now."

Su Yinian smiled bitterly, and then said, "Of course they are alive and well now, the reason why they are alive is because I have to thank them, if they hadn't driven me to death, I wouldn't have stimulated the spatial ability because of this, so do you think I should thank them?"