161-170

☆ 161. Chapter 161: The Zombie Army Has Arrived

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 161: The Zombie Army Has

Arrived, "You little girl, don't talk nonsense!"

"That's what all of us mean.

"What's wrong with us wanting to live, your Fire Dragon Mercenary Regiment has so many supplies that we can't use, do you want us to die?" "

Besides, it was because he didn't listen to us that this Su Yinian died outside, if he listened to us at the time and stayed in the base, he wouldn't have died in the mouth of the zombie with the supplies, he knew that he was going to die, he should have left all the supplies."

"Yes, yes, yes, it's because they didn't listen to us.

"So this time, no matter what, we can't let your Fire Dragon Mercenary Group make your own decisions, this time we have to make our own decisions and live for ourselves.

"If you don't agree, there's no way, we've already taken the supplies anyway. "

Everyone is gossiping, the meaning of the words is shameless, which makes the people of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group tremble, what does it mean that their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group intends to let them die? So many supplies were originally from their firepower mercenary group. And is what the other party says human? What does it mean to die in the mouth of a zombie with supplies? What does Su Yinian mean that he should leave all the supplies? Even if Su Yinian really left all the supplies, it would be from their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group.

Everyone was eager to step forward and beat this group of people down now, but they had to be patient, because Liu Changyu didn't give an order. And they can't do it in the base, after all, the rules for not fighting in the base are set by their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group, and there are quite a few people around here, who are not involved in this matter, in case one of these abilities doesn't hurt some civilians, it will be bad.

No matter how much the other party said, Liu Changyu didn't bother to listen, Liu Changyu said directly: "You all have to think about the fate of being an enemy of our Fire Dragon Mercenary Group."

When everyone heard Liu Changyu's threat, they only felt that the other party was like a three-year-old child threatening his parents to mistreat if they didn't give candy, and they didn't care about Liu Changyu's threat at all.

Some of them laughed loudly and mocked loudly: "Your Fire Dragon Mercenary Group only has 5,000 people now, and some of them are family members of the members, and all our mercenary groups add up to more than 100,000 people, will they be afraid of you?" "

Even if Han Ye Luohu... Ouch, and Sister Ding Yan and Sister Ding's people together, you are only tens of thousands of people, the minority obeys the majority, haven't you heard of this sentence?

Liu Changyu and the others turned their heads one after another, Ding Yan walked out of the crowd, and stood unswervingly on the side of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group, Huang Wu in the distance saw his daughter-in-law appear, and his daughter-in-law's eyes glanced at him, which made Huang Wu bow his head a little weakly, and quietly took two steps back, as if he wanted to hide himself in the crowd.

Ding Yan said slowly: "I came here to tell you that there are millions of zombies, don't you plan to go together to meet the enemy?"

At this time, Xia Zhitian's people also hurried back, and ran towards them with a panicked face, "Boss, it's not good, there are zombies outside, and the zombie army is approaching!" We've had a dozen brothers die!