89

☆ 89. Chapter 089: Su Yinian was red and black

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 089: Su Yinian is red and black

, Jiajia My treasure: Can someone's fans have a face? Who said that doll costumes are Su Yinian's prerogative? My Jiajia used to wear a doll costume when I was working part-time, okay?

My home is near the morgue: I've really wanted to be red and crazy these days, shameless! I'd love to take you to a morgue near my house.

Red Butterfly Little Pear Flower: Now it's freedom of speech, and some celebrities imitate my family's Su Su to rub the heat, aren't we allowed to say it?

You can let it go! : The one upstairs, are you really a fan of Susu? Haven't we been seriously warned in our fan base not to say this kind of thing again? And I look at your homepage, and you don't pay attention to my family Susu at all!

Su Su good baby: I understand now, someone wants to pour dirty water on my Su Su and deliberately provoke an incident, won't my Su Su fire be jealous? Poor people will only engage in small tricks behind their backs, and you can also take a look at that ability?!

The little egg next door pp: Some celebrities don't imitate it in place, and they don't wear doll costumes, tell me what's wrong?

Goddess Qingji: Shameless, Xiaohong wants to go crazy, isn't it just a broken cookie? Too much sugar is easy to get fat, and I want to vomit after eating it!

Gossip paparazzi: Not only are the biscuits not delicious, but the people are not good-looking, and the old man is wearing a doll and chirping, so disgusting!

The Little Box That Ends the World: Disgusting? Disgusting, why are there so many people vying to imitate it? Maybe your master has imitated it.

......

The scolding war on the Internet made Su Yinian a little helpless, he always felt that the people in this world seemed to be more angry in the illusory online world, showing the most unbearable and real side, and disguising themselves, in fact, this is very pitiful and pathetic.

Su Yinian went to the hospital and carefully hid all the talismans on his grandmother, grandfather and teacher, and Wu Yingxue was waiting for him outside the ward.

After Su Yinian talked to his grandfather, watching his grandfather fall asleep, Su Yinian left.

Wu Yingxue sighed slightly: "Your grandfather..."Su

Yinian said with a wry smile: "I believe my grandfather will be fine!"

Wu Yingxue secretly said in her heart, Su Yinian believes that it is useless, and the doctor has to have this ability. It's paralyzed, there's no way to do it! However, looking at Su Yinian's hopeful expression, Wu Yingxue was not as poisonous as usual, and did not say some cool words to sprinkle salt on Su Yinian's wounds.

Wu Yingxue said: "I remember to go to see the sunrise together, your scene is about to end!"

Su Yinian nodded, and then sighed helplessly, "In the end, as long as you die in the arms of the heroine!"

Wu Yingxue was a little helpless after hearing this, "I said, why are you still struggling with this problem?" You're so cute, aren't you? "

Cute?

Su Yinian had heard too much of this word, so he was already immune.

Seeing that Su Yinian no longer blushed at every turn like before, Wu Yingxue sighed in her heart, the current Su Yinian is not easy to tease.