59

☆ 59. Chapter 059: They Have No Future

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 059 They have no future

After

Su Yinian returned to the room, Feng Beizhi had not come back, Su Yinian ran to the training room to train, Su Yinian never dared to slack off, although the trend of becoming stronger was not obvious, but Su Yinian still worked hard, wanting to make himself stronger and worthy of Feng Beizhi.

makes you suddenly realize that since you have opened your mind, it seems that there is nothing else in your mind except for Feng Beizhi.

When Feng Beizhi came back, Su Yinian had already finished bathing and was waiting for him.

Seeing Feng Beizhi appear, Su Yinian immediately stood up with a smile on his face.

Seeing Su Yinian's smiling face, Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment, and turned his face a little unnaturally. Every time I saw Su Yinian smiling, my heart was always beating disobediently.

Su Yinian was also a little unnaturally nervous, but Feng Beizhi didn't see it, but immersed himself in his own world, and said to Su Yinian with a straight face. "We'll leave the day after tomorrow, I'll take you to a safe place, and then you'll go to another world! We will be there waiting for you to come back! Knowing

that Feng Beizhi would be by his side, Su Yinian nodded, and there was a warm current flowing slowly in his heart, the feeling that he couldn't ask for it before, and now he no longer has to envy others.

After Su Yinian smiled, he suddenly thought of an important thing, and suddenly asked, "Boss, do you have anyone you like?" "It is necessary for him to ask clearly, if Fengbei Zhi has someone he likes, he will not give up. It was the first time he wanted someone so strongly, and Su Yinian didn't know how to give up.

Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment, squinting his eyes and staring at Su Yinian, "Why did you suddenly ask this?"

"Oh! It's just a little curious, people like the boss, there should be a lot of people who like you! Su Yinian didn't expect Feng Beizhi's vigilance to be so heavy, just ask who the person you like is? Is it necessary to cover it so tightly?!

Didn't the two of them already trust each other, why didn't Feng Beizhi tell him who his sweetheart was?

I, Feng Beizhi, knew that Su Yinian must have been wronged in his heart, Feng Beizhi was just frightened by Su Yinian's sudden come, for fear that he accidentally exposed his inner thoughts in front of Su Yinian, where do you dare to admit it?

Feng Beizhi smiled lightly, and immediately changed the topic and said. "But if the person I like doesn't like me, wouldn't it be meaningless?" The person he liked was right in front of him, and the other person was too dull to notice. Since before, there is no reason for him to take the initiative to confess, he will wait until Su Yinian likes him, and let Su Yinian take the initiative to confess.

Su Yinian was depressed, why couldn't he easily say the word like?

Now, when Su Yinian heard Feng Beizhi's reply, he thought that Feng Beizhi really had someone he liked, so he hurriedly stood up and asked, "Do you really have someone you like?"

"Nope! "Seal the north to a mouthful of denial.

Looking at Su Yinian's disappointed expression, Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows, a little depressed. Knowing that he didn't have someone he liked, why was Su Yinian so disappointed? Could it be that Su Yinian actually hopes that he has someone he likes? Could Su Yinian know what he was thinking, so he hoped that he would like someone else and not pester the other party?