126-130

☆ 126. Chapter 126: What about knowing the secret

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 126 How to

know the secret Because the people present were taken aback by Shi Qingheng's words, listening to the meaning of Shi Qingheng's words, those materials seemed to really have another origin.

Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu looked at Shi Qingheng coldly, they actually knew in their hearts that Shi Qingheng probably already knew something, so they could speak up here without scruples. The only thing they can think of now is to minimize the impact.

"Feng Beizhi, so you really have nothing to be proud of, if it weren't for Su Yinian, you would have nothing! Those supplies are only available because of Su Yinian! It has nothing to do with you!

Feng Beizhi nodded and said unceremoniously: "So what?" He did find these materials, and it really has nothing to do with you?!

Shi Qingheng saw that Feng Beizhi was still stubborn, and said directly to everyone: "The people on the scene shouldn't know, this Su Yinian is not only Feng Beizhi's lover, but also a big baby!" A storage system like no other in the world... Or it's a space ability, so they can only transport back batches of materials when they are sealed to the north, after all, the other party is easy, and those with space abilities can load as many materials as they want! The

people present were in an uproar and looked at Feng Beizhi in disbelief. After all, the space powerhouse has never heard of it, and it is impossible to blindly believe it just because Shi Qingheng said a word. But after Shi Qingheng finished speaking, and then looked at Feng Beizhi's gloomy face, it seemed that the credibility of these words had increased a lot.

Spatial Adepts... Is this why the closure of the north can suddenly get so many supplies? Indeed, if you have a space-based ability nearby, you can save a lot of time by casually collecting supplies. When they are working hard to carry materials, and may even be attacked by zombies and die in the process of carrying materials, some people only need to protect one person to bring back a large number of materials safely. To put it mildly, it is easy for a high-level supernatural in these years to protect a person as long as they don't encounter zombies of higher level than themselves.

Everyone's eyes became hot when they looked at Feng Beizhi, but some people remained skeptical.

Han Ye chuckled and said, "I don't believe that there is a unique one in this world, Shi Qingheng, can you come up with evidence?"

Shi Qingheng didn't care, shrugged his shoulders, "So many materials, carry-by-car, truckload by car, isn't it evidence?" In short, Su Yinian is a spatial powerhouse, didn't he see that the face of our Great Leader Feng became so fast and so excited? It's not like I'm right!

Feng Beizhi admitted very simply: "So what? What can you do with me? "Even if Su Yinian is a spatial powerhouse, if he wants to cooperate with Su Yinian, it will definitely not be Shi Qingheng's turn.

Xia Zhitian's face was gloomy, and he glanced at Shi Qingheng coldly, it seemed that his idea of taking Su Yinian into his harem was impossible, Shi Qingheng actually concealed such an important thing from him, caught him off guard, and almost killed him.

Huang Wu, the leader of the Huang Yan mercenary team, said lightly: "The space ability can greatly reduce casualties, and it can also reduce the burden on the car, I don't know if the leader of Feng is willing to borrow someone?" "

Huang Wu was the first to run out and sell well to Feng Beizhi, and his attitude was very low, and it was already obvious.

Feng Beizhi is naturally happy to see this, as long as someone is willing to protect Su Yinian, then no matter what ideas Shi Qingheng wants to come up with, it is useless to get any purpose.